Air Jordan 9 The Spirit August 22nd, 2015

they're pushing these GMs/Fakes out FAST. on another note, i see these pictures changing some minds

Last edited:
So now they're limited?

I'd like to see some remastered IX's, the powder blues were so terrible I just couldn't do it

limited or not, these are horrible. The same colorway blocking with a better color choice would have worked.

And now the story that they are putting together with the shoes
 The story behind the upcoming Retro 9 Militia Greens: - The Michael Jordan Statue was unveiled as part of a Nov. 1, 1994 ceremony at which Jordan's famous No. 23 was retired. The statue features his iconic Jumpman pose wearing the Retro 9s.

I would have expected a better shoe for that price, wow 
ohwell.gif

Dam...:smh:

I love the 9s but can't see myself copping these limited or nah they can keep these

they're pushing these GMs/Fakes out FAST. on another note, i see these pictures changing some minds
These are the only pair I'm seeing where people are seeing any shade of gold and I have to say if they did release these but with a nice shade of metallic gold rather than what they are, I'd be in 1000%.

Tbh though, it's the black speckles that make them look like like the inside of a sewage pipe.

MJs retired bronze statue IXs. HBs come out and play. If these had A retired statue theme behind it with L release every HB zombie would be rising from the graves.

how long have they been doing the eyelets on the 9s in og form now? last i remember the first two were just normal holes looks like they fixed that.

how long have they been doing the eyelets on the 9s in og form now? last i remember the first two were just normal holes looks like they fixed that.

this is the first time since 1994 actually.
Too bad they started it with an ugly colorway. They should have made them bronze or gold or dark forest green.

And now the story that they are putting together with the shoes
 The story behind the upcoming Retro 9 Militia Greens: - The Michael Jordan Statue was unveiled as part of a Nov. 1, 1994 ceremony at which Jordan's famous No. 23 was retired. The statue features his iconic Jumpman pose wearing the Retro 9s.

guaranteed to have someone make a solo colored one & call it "the staue ix done correctly ... just like mikes"

Jordan statue facing left- Check

View media item 1494612
Left Shoe Sole Jumpman facing left- Check

View media item 1494614
Left Shoe Midsole Jumpman facing left- Fail

View media item 1494617

Nice attention to detail JB. Way to pay tribute to the statue, and not pay attention to directions. Why don't you screw up the IX further and do this to the right shoe.

View media item 1494619

See how ridiculous this looks. This is how the left shoe looks to me with the Jumpman facing the wrong direction.

Back
Top Bottom