Air Jordan 9 The Spirit August 22nd, 2015

Damn these getting hate lol... Guess I'm the only one that likes these [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Feel like with the right fit it'll change some of yalls mind

Count me in on A pair. Gonna have my Aunt who owns her own arts and craft store customize A Oregon O on the back like the UO PE's.

but how about the left shoe?
on my 2002 retros both sides were facing forward like on the ogs.
the only thing i disliked was the missing plastic lace loops on the first row. also the paintjob was bad.

Yeah, both shoes had the jumpman facing forward on the 2010 powders. It was the last shoe to have that the correct way. I wish they would fix it, as the jumpman now on the left shoe is not centered properly and just looks off facing the opposite direction of the shoe.

These are a mass GR . FTL launch calendar shows every footlocker in the world is getting them.

If these are a true gr, the will go on sale. There is no way these come close to selling out at retail. They remind me of the white/forest green 14 since they are both wtf were they thinking colorways.

so it's official no change to the jumpman. They couldn't just pull the cdp mold back out?? they wouldn't even have to "remaster" anything...
tired.gif

I don't know why that one guy said the leather was "FIRE" and dude immediately consigned, but I had a chance to hold them in store and they are no where near good leather like French blue 7s, white metallic 5s, shoot even Marvin the Martian 7s. Synthetic material used is not plush at all. No creases with this one, sharp wrinkle lines on some cheap poster board material, the kind that was .99 and your parents bought instead of the real poster board so you had to fold it 3 ways so it would stand up type material

Last edited:
I'm contemplating on even if I want to put in a raffle ticket. I may change my mind if see some more pics/videos before tomorrow evening.

Back
Top Bottom