Air Jordan 9s retroing out again? (white/black)

so earlier this week I was on 23isback.com and checked out the release date section, and under the month of August it says the white/black colorway of the 9s(CDP colorway) is retroing out again?? its possible that this could be false info but the site usually always has very acurate release info. but if this istrue, I guess I wouldnt be surprised, I mean we all knw JB doesnt neccesarily make the best decisions, but I mean the same colorway? wen they released aroundwhat feels like a year ago? I dont think thats ever been done before? Does anybody got set info on these? or seen this as well?

Originally Posted by MECKS

later than my girls period.

roll.gif

I'm starting to think members will need to take a knowledge test for admission.

Just sold my CDP IX's for $220 the other day and 'ol boy says"you know these are dropping again this year right?"(Im thinking, yeah so whythe hell are you buying mine for $220!) So I could use another pair when they drop.

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Just sold my CDP IX's for $220 the other day and 'ol boy says"you know these are dropping again this year right?"(Im thinking, yeah so why the hell are you buying mine for $220!) So I could use another pair when they drop.

roll.gif
His stupidity was your gain

Back
Top Bottom