Air jordan AJF 6 White/Black-Varsity Purple Detailed pics!!!

Originally Posted by LUVGurlzGurlz101

smh.....should of made those basic retro vi
eyes.gif
they gotta stop with this fusion and six rings crap but all these hood people support it so jb wont stop anytime soon
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
dont blame it on the hood homie...**** with that...it was JBsidea...just because you in the hood don't mean you can only settle for fusion
eyes.gif
s...thats pure ignorance
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by LUVGurlzGurlz101

smh.....should of made those basic retro vi
eyes.gif
they gotta stop with this fusion and six rings crap but all these hood people support it so jb wont stop anytime soon
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
dont blame it on the hood homie...**** with that...it was JBs idea...just because you in the hood don't mean you can only settle for fusion
eyes.gif
s...thats pure ignorance
mad.gif

These are actually not that bad looking after seeing them a few times. People are just locked in the past and hold a certain grudge on JB releasing fusions. Ifyou dont like them, thats your opinion. But don't blame anybody but JB.

EDIT: and these actually remind me of the Air Flight Lite IIs

508710663_216018bf4b.jpg

Very very nice. Though I'd never buy a Fusion for full retail, these could be my first and only fusion purchase.

i maintain, these are best fusions after the AJF12 and AJF3's imo....but as many mentioned above the pricing is ridiculous, yes JB we know u want toseparate yourself from competitors and give perceived value, but this is too much....especially with loads of criticims of quality it just seems inadequate forsuch pricing....

i said i like em earlier, but there is other sh*t i will get with my $160 before getting them fusions. they aint that bad.

Color looks cool, the reason I dislike the fusion's is the looks of the toebox, it looks too much like Air Force 1's.

Back
Top Bottom