Air Jordan Black Cement 3 Og Legit Check Need Help

Judging by the pictures im seeing of OG Black Cement 3s, these aren't looking too good as far as being legit. The Cement print is a brown-#%+ color, when the pictures im seeing all have the cement still being the same color as they should be. Also, all of the OG soles should have yellowed and withered by now, and these look unphased. The gap on the left side of the swoosh between the swoosh and the "A" from AIR on the back should be a bit bigger..also the back cement print shouldn't be that thin on the bottom. The strongest point I can make is the leather. The leather on the Black Cements are usually bumpy/tumbled a bit. These look smooth. Your friend is trying to rip you off is what it seems like, just say no. NT got your back bro. 
grin.gif

FAKE.

elephant print is too thick at toebox

overall shape is wrong

nike swoosh and air too close together

jumpman on tongue completely deformed

tongue is mis-shapen

way too much space from top of heel tab and top of rear ankle support material

material is cheap and not even tumbled leather

grey part with the plastic lace loops is cut totally wrong

Your friend might not intentionally be trying to screw you over, he might not know they're fake. But now YOU do, so don't buy.

Also, the very top 2 laces loops (plastic one piece) is supposed to be at MUCH more of an angle. Those are almost straight up and down.

And theres no perforations in the grey lace loop area

Actually i don't see any perforations in ANY of the grey areas that should have them. And they should be easy to see, even with these crappy pictures.

See? Me and Acid got your back. Don't even think about spending a cent on these bro.. 
grin.gif

BANNED FROM USING THE PRICE/LEGIT CHECK FORUMS! PLEASE READ THE 3 STRIKES RULE FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION. 

Back
Top Bottom