Air Jordan Black Cement III "Promo" Vol. Info

Does anyone know anything about the Black Cement IIIs Promo editions? 
They came out around the time of the 3-20 package but the difference is they have the jumpman on the insole. Is this even a real thing?

Below are some pictures

15rnqiq.jpg

2yud077.jpg

szhbiq.jpg

19uhkz.jpg

Does anyone know anything about the Black Cement IIIs Promo editions? 
They came out around the time of the 3-20 package but the difference is they have the jumpman on the insole. Is this even a real thing?

Below are some pictures

15rnqiq.jpg

2yud077.jpg

szhbiq.jpg

19uhkz.jpg

From what ive heard yes they are real. They were never shipped to stores but were put into production (sort of like this whole Banned 1's at the outlets) so a few factories still have an abundance of these sitting.

From what ive heard yes they are real. They were never shipped to stores but were put into production (sort of like this whole Banned 1's at the outlets) so a few factories still have an abundance of these sitting.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

I'm gonna have to pass.. there were too many nicer 3s this year

True blues are the best 3s. Hands down.
Gotta disagree. Black IIIs > White IIIs > True Blues > Fire Reds out of the OGs for me.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

I'm gonna have to pass.. there were too many nicer 3s this year

True blues are the best 3s. Hands down.
Gotta disagree. Black IIIs > White IIIs > True Blues > Fire Reds out of the OGs for me.

All I know is sellers who have these in hands, the majority of them are describing them as something special when all it is the CDPs with a promo tag...

All I know is sellers who have these in hands, the majority of them are describing them as something special when all it is the CDPs with a promo tag...

Back
Top Bottom