Air Jordan Black Cement III "Promo" Vol. Info

dont need to but basically whoever runnin the factorys is using the tech packs & materials from nike to make whatever they want
laugh.gif
screw you nike

dont need to but basically whoever runnin the factorys is using the tech packs & materials from nike to make whatever they want
laugh.gif
screw you nike

btw whoever doin this need to keep it up. so far we got promo tagged black cement IIIs, black IVs, mars IVs & ray allen XIIIs .wonder what they make next
nerd.gif

btw whoever doin this need to keep it up. so far we got promo tagged black cement IIIs, black IVs, mars IVs & ray allen XIIIs .wonder what they make next
nerd.gif

Yes, there's gonna be promo everything coming up soon. One of my sources has seen a ton of stuff for holiday 2011 as well as 2012 already!

Yes, there's gonna be promo everything coming up soon. One of my sources has seen a ton of stuff for holiday 2011 as well as 2012 already!

as if fsr of promos dont exist? haha ok. when it comes to you having to check if your under insole has a hole in it to tell the difference, y bother even callin em fake?
laugh.gif

sumbody wit money to jag should cop a pair to compare

as if fsr of promos dont exist? haha ok. when it comes to you having to check if your under insole has a hole in it to tell the difference, y bother even callin em fake?
laugh.gif

sumbody wit money to jag should cop a pair to compare

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I take it you guys haven't been in the concord, or Ray Allen 13 threads lately.

NT'ers need to go and spend some time in those threads, as well as the BC3 thread.

You guys should stay away from any sites selling "promo" sneakers, especially if they released 2-3 years ago......its your money but, look for a pair from a retail spot here if you want them that bad.  At least you wont doubt their authenticity......jus sayin

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I take it you guys haven't been in the concord, or Ray Allen 13 threads lately.

NT'ers need to go and spend some time in those threads, as well as the BC3 thread.

You guys should stay away from any sites selling "promo" sneakers, especially if they released 2-3 years ago......its your money but, look for a pair from a retail spot here if you want them that bad.  At least you wont doubt their authenticity......jus sayin

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

nerd.gif
ok thats all of em...i was curious.

Back
Top Bottom