Air Jordan Carmichael - FIRST LOOK Via SneakerNews.com

From Sneaker News
Air Jordan Carmichael

air-jordan-carmichael-white-midnight-navy-stealth-1.jpg

Michael Jordan’s love of speed is well documented, and his Jordan Motorsports team was recently spotlighted in a piece for ESPN’s E:60.  Aside from Carmine red as featured on one of the OG Air Jordan VIs, that’s likely the best explanation for why this shoe is dubbed the Air Jordan Carmichael.  Far from your average driving shoe, the Carmichael is a high performance basketball sneaker with Zoom Air cushioning exposed on the heel.  This white and grey pair should hit retailers during the well-stocked Holiday 2010 season, but you can already grab a sample in US mens size 9 from cigar0330.

Style: 414759-102
Color: White/Midnight Navy-Stealth

air-jordan-carmichael-white-midnight-navy-stealth-2.jpg

air-jordan-carmichael-white-midnight-navy-stealth-3.jpg

air-jordan-carmichael-white-midnight-navy-stealth-4.jpg

air-jordan-carmichael-white-midnight-navy-stealth-5.jpg

air-jordan-carmichael-white-midnight-navy-stealth-6.jpg

More Photos >>>

they look ok but i would like to see some other colorways............................................peace

might be cool, but the name Carmichael is from Carmichael Gymnasium in Chapel Hill. I dont know what they're talking about

These are okay, but seriously do these guys create anything new at all anymore? I swear they just make puzzle pieces out of all their old models and try to randomly mix them together until they make something that resembles a basketball shoe.

these are pretty hot, are these Carmichael's, Ricky Carmichael's ??? the MX racer? now NASCAR dude, or a diff carmichael????

Black toe/White upper/Red or Blue accents and you got yourself a winner.
Throw some PE HoH's exclusive's and were set for the summer.
I know I'll catch some flack for this but I personally prefer the zoom forefoot and max air heel tooling as opposed to full zoom.

Back
Top Bottom