Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

this is so awesome, everyone i know can wear these with the m&n 1987 jerseys and try that classic dunk contest all over again, hopefully nobody tears rotator cuffs, or pulls or tears MCL's or PCL's. ugh. great news, we knew about this 6 months ago, but had no real proof, about time i am right about any release.

blazenregen wrote:
Finish line also confirmed this release, and finish line also said there is a pack coming out in May. They didnt specify, only thing that came to my mind was the rumored infrared pack.

Back to this post ....

Yall saying Feb.2011 ... but dude say his FNL Confirmed these.

How is that so ? I use to work at FNL and I know for sure they wouldn't have these on the RD List this soon ahead. soooo are the dropping sooner?

Release dat yet?

I need these
pimp.gif

Still got 2003's VNDS.. they're my all time favorites, wanna get 2 more but A LOT of heat around that time. May settle for one pair. 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

blazenregen wrote:
Finish line also confirmed this release, and finish line also said there is a pack coming out in May. They didnt specify, only thing that came to my mind was the rumored infrared pack.

Back to this post ....

Yall saying Feb.2011 ... but dude say his FNL Confirmed these.

How is that so ? I use to work at FNL and I know for sure they wouldn't have these on the RD List this soon ahead. soooo are the dropping sooner?
Just to interrupt, but it's possible that JB reps that hold annual meetings talk about stuff for later in the year, and into next year.
For example, last year during the Space Jam release, I was talking to my DSM and he was already talking about the CG 11's for the following Xmas.
So it is most certainly possible, I guess it just depends on what info the JB rep gives out and when.
I'm crossing my fingers though!

Back
Top Bottom