AIR JORDAN CLASSIC 87' LIMITED EDITION BLACK/CEMENT-RED

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by metalmaned

1. Midsole should be black and the grey sole.
2. make the toe piece and flap piece elephant print
3. take that little plastic jumpman off the side

Do those 3 things and I'd cop...

Heat... I hope this wasn't your "pleasant surprise" was it? LOL

Surprise!!!!

NOT!

LOL, I knew better but I was sure someone was gonna ask, LOL I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about when you say that, I'm justwaiting for you to drop the pics.
wink.gif

hightimez420 wrote:

we ARE getting the black and red III's for XMAS '08.

JB is coming out with a Black and Red III??? Is it the one in the pics that surfaced last year??? Ohh wait you are one of those "bred" people andcan't call them what they really are... black CEMENT III's... Thanks for the info but the people that can read between the lines already know this itjust hasn't been "confirmed" yet... right Heat??? LOLOLOL
tongue.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

Exactly what he said!
Then i'd def. cop!

Surprise!!!!

NOT!

LOL, I knew better but I was sure someone was gonna ask, LOL I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about when you say that, I'm just waiting for you to drop the pics.
wink.gif

hightimez420 wrote:

JB is coming out with a Black and Red III??? Is it the one in the pics that surfaced last year??? Ohh wait you are one of those "bred" people and can't call them what they really are... black CEMENT III's... Thanks for the info but the people that can read between the lines already know this it just hasn't been "confirmed" yet... right Heat??? LOLOLOL
tongue.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I know that you know that I know that you know that I know......... LOL, Damn I'm lost
roll.gif

Metal you already know how we row and thank god that that question is out of the way!

I'm dying to tell my NT fam but my word to my source must be kept!

I'm w/the process, I love these 87' and will be in my collection

Surprise!!!!

NOT!

LOL, I knew better but I was sure someone was gonna ask, LOL I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about when you say that, I'm just waiting for you to drop the pics.
wink.gif

hightimez420 wrote:

JB is coming out with a Black and Red III??? Is it the one in the pics that surfaced last year??? Ohh wait you are one of those "bred" people and can't call them what they really are... black CEMENT III's... Thanks for the info but the people that can read between the lines already know this it just hasn't been "confirmed" yet... right Heat??? LOLOLOL
tongue.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I know that you know that I know that you know that I know......... LOL, Damn I'm lost
roll.gif

Metal you already know how we row and thank god that that question is out of the way!

I'm dying to tell my NT fam but my word to my source must be kept!

I'm w/the process, I love these 87' and will be in my collection

THANKS HEAT!!! You pretty much confirmed what I was talking about when we don;t even know what we were talking about, much less everyone else knowing whatwe're talking about.

WITH THAT SAID... Thanks for the info I'm "reading" you loud and clear... LOLOL
roll.gif
I'm sure the pics with confirmation are coming VERY soon... So soon I cantaste it!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god....its just sad already.

DOES EVERY SHOE NEED TO BE FRANKENSTEIN'D OUT NOW?

Exclusive news

Limited to 23 million pairs however only available on Flight Club

Frankenstein bastardizations.....which no one cares about........

I hate when JB dangles a classic colorway in our faces, and then decides to bastardize it. Thanks Mike! Appreciate it!

Why waste money on a poor facsimile of a great shoe? I dont have money or even net time to waste looking at this hot garbage. Gentry needs to stop wasting mytime with these false promises...

If JB were to release the coveted black cement 3's and make them widely availible would the shoe still be as desirable by many of us? I feel the answer isno..... look @ fire red 3's for example.....they took a LONG time to finally sell out (in NY).....this frankenstein idea is a way for the brand to sellmore shoes and try to remain relevant with the current customer.....it's also very obvious....but what else is the brand going to do? Seems anything elsethey put out with no nod to at least one of the numbered J's doesn't do so well. Funny thing is....I really like this pair...

They don't look that bad... as stated of course their not the III's but still... not to shabby..
Thanks for pics Heat!

Back
Top Bottom