Air Jordan Clog?

first post take it easy... I used to have a pair of J's that where like a slip on. they were white and black. probably released around 2001. I know at the time everybody hated them. I loved them shoes man. Anybody know what they where exactly?thanks.

And thanks to this forum I copped 2 pair of concords

They had the TWO3 Relays for the VII. Slip ons, but not mules.
I don't remember the XV ones.

I like to forget the XV altogether.

eltouha wrote:
weren't there "mules" made for vii and xv also?

Yeah. 

The VIIs were more of a slip on then a mule. I beleive they were part of the "Two3" line and oddly enough they had no reference to the Jordan VIIs on the box.  Instead they were called the two three relay. 

XVs were called Air-Jordan XV "MOC" (short for moccasin) In my head I remembered these being backless.

Not my pic.
best-of-wdywt-7-26-8-1-11.jpg

Yep Air Jordan XVII Mules thats what they were. Thanks guys. I met my future wife wearing them and we are getting married in June. I will be walking down the aisle rocking them new concords!

Originally Posted by blackstang932005

Yep Air Jordan XVII Mules thats what they were. Thanks guys. I met my future wife wearing them and we are getting married in June. I will be walking down the aisle rocking them new concords!
I'm not sure if your serious or sarcasm. lol

Originally Posted by sundie

those are pretty ugly but do they come in the briefcase?

Yea they are a bit unappealing but i got them for $20 on the sale rack so i cant complain....regular JB box

Back
Top Bottom