Air Jordan CMFT Viz Air 13 Black-Sport Red-White Via Modern Notoriety

Why cant JB keep the ''fusion'' style jordans to 1 or 2 pairs. Why keep producing this garbage, I guess SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will buy....that someone is not me.

Why cant JB keep the ''fusion'' style jordans to 1 or 2 pairs. Why keep producing this garbage, I guess SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will buy....that someone is not me.

Just when you thought the Air Jordan Fusion line was the worst thing to happen in sneakers... Never under estimate the abilities of Jordan Brand.

Just when you thought the Air Jordan Fusion line was the worst thing to happen in sneakers... Never under estimate the abilities of Jordan Brand.

Not sure about this, maybe if they changed the sole to air max or something. Who am I kidding, these are
sick.gif

Not sure about this, maybe if they changed the sole to air max or something. Who am I kidding, these are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

so they put patent on these but not on cmft XIs?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
  Seriously, what's goin on?  Man, who actually buys these kicks which causes JB to produce more shoes like these?!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

so they put patent on these but not on cmft XIs?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
  Seriously, what's goin on?  Man, who actually buys these kicks which causes JB to produce more shoes like these?!

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but....nope. They're probably just as comfortable as the 11s, but, not necessary to add.

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but....nope. They're probably just as comfortable as the 11s, but, not necessary to add.

Back
Top Bottom