Air Jordan collection stolen from West Seattle home

So while drinking my daily morning tea, I know.... I was reading the paper like usual and I came across this article.

[h1]--Air Jordan collection stolen from West Seattle home[/h1]
By BRAD WONG
P-I REPORTER
April 21, 2008

If you see someone with a large collection of Air Jordans -- like 50 pairs from various years and in different sizes -- you might want to call Seattle police.

A West Seattle teenager reported Thursday that all of his Nike basketball shoes, named after former Chicago Bulls star Michael Jordan and worth approximately $7,500, were snatched from his house on 32nd Avenue Southwest, according to a police report.

The victim, who is in his late teens, was out of the house from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday. He discovered the burglary upon his return. He estimated that each pair is worth about $150.

All the doors and windows to the house were locked, except for a basement window, he told police.

That window had been broken long before Thursday. The report said someone could have reached through a hole in that window to open it.

Nothing else was reported stolen.

P-I reporter Brad Wong can be reached at 206-448-8137 or [email protected].

Damn yo, that really sucks
frown.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
.... Anyone know about the reading......

yea that does suck. sounds like an inside job to me. they should make a CSI about it. I'm not telling anyone about my collection

inside_man.jpg

I feel bad for anybody that gets robbed..specially for somethin they really care about

how'd this make the PI though? peoples houses get robbed all the time

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

inside job. nobody gets robbed ranomly fo something like J's.
Yup I'll bet it was someone he knows...I wonder if he was an NTer.
That sucks for him I hope dude gets his stuff back.

I heard about this too on the news, thats why when people say I should post the shoes collection on myspace. I look at them crazy!!! Too bad for that dude, itmust be karma. Did some dirt to get them shoes!!!

Back
Top Bottom