AIR JORDAN COLLEZIONE

i hope you waited to buy the ugly packs dude! (liek the 1/21, 2/20, 8/15) cuzz they were way cheaper a few weeks after RD

the only packs i bought were the 3/20 (sold 20) and 11/12 , i bought hare 7's x2 (for 120 each) then the carmines for 150 so i was happy....

i mean i didn't do that but i guess its coo, u have a 1-23 collection now if you bought some xx3's

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

i hope you waited to buy the ugly packs dude! (liek the 1/21, 2/20, 8/15) cuzz they were way cheaper a few weeks after RD

the only packs i bought were the 3/20 (sold 20) and 11/12 , i bought hare 7's x2 (for 120 each) then the carmines for 150 so i was happy....

i mean i didn't do that but i guess its coo, u have a 1-23 collection now if you bought some xx3's

yeah, i have a I-XX3 collection now...i'll post a pic of my XX3's once my all star XX3's are shipped to me later this week since i jus won them offebay...i would have included my XX3's with my CDP's but since i dont have the all star XX3 yet, i figured i'd jus wait until i have all myXX3's so i can post a pic with the CDP's along with all my XX3's

Originally Posted by AF187

nice, how much did you spend for all together if i can ask ?

well, the pack retails for $310...chicago tax is 10%...so each pack was like $340...so i basically spent a little over $3700...add in all the XX3's that ibought and it will easily be over $4000

Originally Posted by nero1son

nice!!! so u got 1-23 in one year lol not bad

yeah...the only reason i got into the shoe game was because last year i knew that all the shoes were going to be retroed...so i figured that i'll startbuying AJ's...then i'll stop after the CDP's are over and just buy the AJ's that i really like (for example if JB retros the XI, XIII, XIV)

nice man, i actually chose to splurge on previous retros instead but the packs are nice to have every number. Im not a huge fan of XV-XIX so i only copped the11/12 and the 6/17, hopefully the 3/20 soon

hope you didnt pay retail for the 1/22...

pimp.gif
I didnt think anyone would actual do it, and they seem ds

Originally Posted by iHust1e

i only bought and kept the carmines lol. The CDP were a ripoff

I cant help but actually agree with you. Because thats exactly what i did...

Nice collection homie...JB gave us the chance to have 1-22...and you took advantage!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

Yo all the packs were great no ugly pack imo. Though I would have waited for some though . I waited for a were and bought a couple of singles

pretty impressive man,wish i could have done that but i was only able to copp the ones i really wanted,trying to get my retro game up,i want kicks not to manypeople have.

Back
Top Bottom