Air Jordan Concord retro XI

Hey NT. I recently bought a pair of XI's from a close friend. Everything checks out perfectly, except the production date on both sneakers reads"06-15-30". Can anyone provide insight about this or did JB mess up on production dates in the past as they did with the spelling of the space-jamson the boxes?I can provide pictures if need be. Thanks in advance. Pics can be found at http://niketalk.com/topic/217089. And here are the pics of the inside tag.
d40163497b1764e95de7a2b42915d400ff214074.jpg
b2326aa46570717c67ee425b90f36cc9aacfd19b.jpg
49726114e9709133676ea5598d7d983b2244ca6b.jpg

This tag is legit, defects and misprints can happen easily when printing tags. Its funny how people can say a tag is fake but the shoe is legit.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

This tag is legit, defects and misprints can happen easily when printing tags. Its funny how people can say a tag is fake but the shoe is legit.
indifferent.gif

He was joking for your info...he said that before the pics were posted...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Ok, why would you joke about a shoe's authenticity? Are you his lawyer or somthing?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Ok, why would you joke about a shoe's authenticity? Are you his lawyer or somthing?
laugh.gif

Why would someone post a legit check without pictures? It just shows you have no common sense considering he is right about everyones legit checks "
laugh.gif
"

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
And why dont you mind your business? OP made a post with no pictures, i posted sarcastically WHEN THERE WERE NO PICTURES.
You're clueless, but you're talking smack

Well your boy jordanhead21 is the one who brought it up. You say im clueless, but yet i was the only one who said anything regarding the authenticity of thetag.

Well your boy jordanhead21 is the one who brought it up. You say im clueless, but yet i was the only one who said anything regarding the authenticity of the tag.
Yes you are the first person to actually get back at me for the legit check. And I thank you for your time and help, and everyone else. Anddon't pay attention to what JordanHead21 and aphexacid are saying to you. Unlike them you actually did help me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom