Air Jordan Fear 4 (IV) size 9- legit check

I don't know what to think...just buy them and take better pics once u get them.

those pictures are as good as it gets. They're pretty darn detailed and the images are clear. there's really no detail missing.

I appreciate your input with everything though man; it would definitely help if you had a pair in person.

Given that nikesux has a pair and got it from HOH and I'm just going to purchase the pair. After checking 20-30 plus pairs they look legit enough to me. I've seen enough variance between the legit pairs now to make a thought-out decision.

Thanks to the both of you!

This might be the longest LC thread among a few people in NT history. See if you can talk dude down some since they aren't vnds but pull the trigger on them

This might be the longest LC thread among a few people in NT history. See if you can talk dude down some since they aren't vnds but pull the trigger on them
Lol.. I'm exhausted
Jamazing, FYI, u only get 10 reps per day

The fakes of these are pretty damn good to be honest..Id personally only buy these particular kicks from trusted sellers..Haven't done to much HW on these 4s to be honest but i dont see anything that jumps right out at me..The waffles are ok IMO, ive seen a few other Legit pairs with the tabs like so.

If you can afford to pass this pair up and look for a pair that checks out that may be a better option, or go ahead an buy them PP invoice ONLY of course. Make sure seller states 100% authentic in the invoice..When they come in snap a few more pix and well give them a second look. I think they are fine, just not a perfect pair and looks to have been overcleaned or they got soaked at some point or something.

These are 1000% legit. Color and texture of the suede is consistent. Cut of the shoe and the suede is legitimate. I personally owned a pair. Just got rid of them last month. These are legit. No questions. Just a little wear and tear but legit.

Back
Top Bottom