Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

JJ never went live...
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well going back to sleep guys... Good luck and be safe to everyone camping out. Remember its only shoes.!

An hour later, was able to get through on both eastbay/footlocker for the back-ordered 4s. Just checked out, 3's are a bust.

Added to cart the 4s on NDC and then it wouldn't let me checkout. Kicked from cart eventually. Damn it nike
I'm calling BS. I've had limited releases sit in my cart for over 10 minutes. Especially if I was at the Payment step. Were you even logged in?
I know someone else that just complained about the same thing, something went wrong with some peoples carts today.

BS like this make me not F with JJ.  I called them yesterday and just wanted to confirm release time and guy said we can't confirm what time they are releasing because the site always crashes...  Uh why not upgrade your servers and better handle the influx of people hitting them at a given time.
Because the shoes will sell out regardless of whatever crappy servers they have now.

An hour later, was able to get through on both eastbay/footlocker for the back-ordered 4s. Just checked out, 3's are a bust.
LOL damit you prob took my 4 after an hour i got thru on EB and somehow i got put into a line to checkout wtf

and after a few mins told me out of stock
laugh.gif
mean.gif

In checkout line and kicked out for the 4s on Eastbay. Damn, haven't struck out in a while. lol Guess today was my day.

Back
Top Bottom