AIr Jordan Flight 1 high white/varsity red/met silver

^ I doubt they ever will
smh.gif

omg what the heck they smoking in them jb office i swear this name brand is going straight now like when the nwo started to have so many member in there teamin wcw

I seriously wonder if JB's design team has a homeless guy puke in a bag and mix it around, throw it on the table, then slap a Jumpman logo on it, call it awrap. Then have a blind orangutan approve it and send it out for mass production.

REALTALK, W T F IS THIS GARBAGE?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

You guys are funny.

These will sell.

DF!!!
As uninspired and straight boo-boo these shoes are.. sad to say they will sell. And they will sell in every stupid colorway that these will comeout in. And Brand Jordan knows this. Not trying to make excuses for Brand Jordan, but it's pretty obvious that they are designing for a generation thatnever got to see Jordan play with the Bulls and win Championships. A generation that never saw or had the chance to have OG's as kids like we did. Theywill milk this fact until the "levy runs dry" you feel me.... Because they know aslong as kids hear it's a Jordan product or see a Jumpman,People will buy it. Plain and Simple. So at this point they know they don't have to get creative, except with the Sig and Retro line to keep "Us"people happy, which soon will.

........ Nuff Said on This Topic That's my Two-Cents Take It or Leave it.

Back
Top Bottom