Air Jordan Force 10 Fusions

I have a feeling they are gonna make a fusion XI...omg i cant even comprehend how stupid its gonna look. I seen this dude workin at WAL-MART with a pair of FAKE Fusion XI's on. I tried to play stupid with him and asked, "Damn are those the XI fusions? those are hot dude when did they come out?" lmao. Dude was so happy that someone finally complemented on his fake J's. He probably didn't even know they were fake. it's like these kids who are coppin fusions have no idea that retros even exist. Why would you pay 140-150 for a pair of fusions when you can just cop the real retro for the same price :-/ i don't get these kids nowadays.

I have a feeling they are gonna make a fusion XI...omg i cant even comprehend how stupid its gonna look. I seen this dude workin at WAL-MART with a pair of FAKE Fusion XI's on. I tried to play stupid with him and asked, "Damn are those the XI fusions? those are hot dude when did they come out?" lmao. Dude was so happy that someone finally complemented on his fake J's. He probably didn't even know they were fake. it's like these kids who are coppin fusions have no idea that retros even exist. Why would you pay 140-150 for a pair of fusions when you can just cop the real retro for the same price :-/ i don't get these kids nowadays.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom