Air Jordan Force Fusion 9 (IX) First Look

Yo this sucks major casue now evry1 at my skool think they a J head cause they gotta couple of fusions stacked in their closet this is just makin it worse.
mad.gif
. JB STOP RUINING CLASSICS!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by drsneaker

The fusion 9's have been available in the bootleg market for like 6 months, its scary how on point they are.

Because for every one NTers that hate them, you have about 20 regular people who are buying them at retail on release day.

I don't know why you people are still complaining. Your voices stopped being heard the day those hideous Dub-zero and DTRT 3s flew off the shelves. Themasses have spoken, this is the future of JB.

no sir! definite pass, these two classics were made to be separate
or they would have come like this in the first place...
stop messin' with the shoes JB...

Originally Posted by bert739

If gentry and the other people really do visit Niketalkthen why dont they stop making fusions after seeing how many people hate them

cuz nike talk is only a small portion of the people whobuys there products. fusions with solid colorways will sell maybe not on release day but they will getbought up.

i hate fusions no matter which ones the only ones that i would tolerate and only wear if they were free are the cactus 5 fusions. i would take those to mexicocuz usually when i go on vacca their my kicks get beat up in the parties over there.

Back
Top Bottom