Air Jordan Force Fusion 9 (IX) First Look

Via Sneakerfiles.com

Fusions, seems like a concept that is engraved into the sneaker culture. We have seen some of the best http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordans/Air Jordan models mashed together with the http://www.sneakerfiles.com/nike-air-force-one/Nike Air Force 1, but here is a first. Here we present to you the Air Jordan Force Fusion 9 (IX).

The first color-way of the Air Jordan Force Fusion 9 (IX) features White, Black and Red, and from this official sketch, we must say, they look nice. Personally I can not wait to see a Powder Blue Jordan Force Fusion 9. Releasing in April of 2009.

air-jordan-force-fusion-9-ix-fl-1.jpg

thanks for the pic...

if they had stuck with a air force one supreme max mid sole...the three fingers should of started from top of the mid sole...

just mu opinion that on these fusions the bottom half should have been af1...

nice try jb...try again...

The fusion 9's have been available in the bootleg market for like 6 months, its scary how on point they are.

back in the day this would mean that a proper ix retro was on the way
nowadays it just means more fusions are on the way

If gentry and the other people really do visit Niketalkthen why dont they stop making fusions after seeing how many people hate them

I guarantee that when the real pics of these come out, they are gonna look horrible and have that narrow look that AF1's do. AF1's suck for comfort, bythe way.

considering how poorly the following is for the IX's, I don't know how well the Jordan Fusion 9 is going to do.

Why is JB releasing Fusion in 2009...I thought they made em to celebrate the 23 year of Jordan
indifferent.gif
....Oh Well...Still not gonna copp

Originally Posted by bert739

If gentry and the other people really do visit Niketalkthen why dont they stop making fusions after seeing how many people hate them
because this website is not indicative of the general buying public
fusions are super popular and sell very well

just not on this site

Back
Top Bottom