Air Jordan Force Fusion III Black / Cement Grey First Look

they're pretty fresh I want to see how the wht cement comes out
smokin.gif

Amazing how its a collaboration with Nike, and does not have Nike Air on the Back. They wouldve looked kick !+@ like that. They did the V's with Nike Air,why not these. Stupid JB.

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but those are decent. I just might buy them (and the white based coloway of they come out).

Someone hurry up and talk me out of it! Tell me they are limited in this colorway so I'll have no way to be able to get them....something!

I have a funny feeling that since these are coming out, there won't be Black/Cement IIIs in the pack. This is the unofficial "de-confirmation" ofthe Black/Cement IIIs in the CDP to me.

eek.gif

these look really nice
eek.gif

but why get these when the real III's are coming out this year as well :ohwell:

Sad to say, but I will probably just settle for these instead of the 3's to be included in the countdown pack. Why spend $310 for a pack, when I getbasically the same shoe with a different sole for half the price. I know you AJ purist will probably frown at my comments, but seriously the fusion is not thatfar off from the original.

they should at lest made them hi top insted of lows not a big fan of the low top forces

They look too much like the actual III's to me, so I'm not really feeling them. Not a bad looking shoe, just too much of a ripoff of a shoe that'sgonna be re-re-released later this year.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

they decent

but...why cop these when the REAL black cements are coming out later this year?
grin.gif

cuz some people might not want to pay 300 for the pack espeaily if they jus want the 3s alone.for all the hype on the 3/20 pack it will be hard for somepeople to get them so if they do not get the black cements, this fusion 3 is probilly the closes they are ever get to the Acual cements But shoot I might getthem if I do not get the pack,for a back up Cement 3.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but those are decent. I just might buy them (and the white based coloway of they come out).

Someone hurry up and talk me out of it! Tell me they are limited in this colorway so I'll have no way to be able to get them....something!
To borrow a quote from someone in General Forum Hov, I'll punch you in the chest so hard your shoulders will clap if you buy those things.
laugh.gif

I do not like these at all... The hood loves em... Wait, the hood loves fakes to tho..... Oh well

I didn't have much hope 4 the Fusion 3s but this one is dope... not gettin it tho cuz the Blk/Cements drop in the Countdown Pack

On another note, 2 many Blk/Cement colorway Team Jordans... kinda killin' the "special-ness" that shoe had

Back
Top Bottom