Air Jordan Force Fusion III Black / Cement Grey First Look

I guess i'm the only one that still can't see the pic nor access the site
tired.gif

Those are hot but why not just release more 3's or eliminate those classics they came out with. Damn that shoe is hot though
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Even though I hate the concept, I really like these. Im just hoping that they are easily available and priced under $130.00.

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Wow, I'm really sick of all these shoes ripping off the black/cement III's. Just give us real III's. Seriously, is this all necessary?

P.S. The flight 89's would've been better anyhow.

89f61.jpg

these are the only III inspired joints I ever wanted.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

These are going to sell out. Period.
i agree. i dont know about everywhere but the 12 fusions have been doin really good from what ive seen. I know the fusion 5s will too.

everybody out there dont got the mindset of an NTr.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

These are going to sell out. Period.
i agree. i dont know about everywhere but the 12 fusions have been doin really good from what ive seen. I know the fusion 5s will too.

everybody out there dont got the mindset of an NTr.

^^^You said it in a nutshell: "everybody out there dont got the mindset of an NTr." These shoes are "hoodnificent". Air Force 1'sx Jordan 3's with the classic colorway = Sold Out in the hood. Whether the suburban kids or NTrs buy them is irrelevant. The only problem I can forsee preventing a sellout is that these might cost $200.

They descent. But IMO I'd rather roll with the white colorway for summer & get the official blk/red pair in the countdown pack for fall use. Black AF1lows isnt exactly a good look for the summer.

Originally Posted by cweak

Of course there's nothing better, than real AJ III. but hey they look really good. Flame on!!

I just hope the retail won't reach 200-250 mark.

Paix
c.

they look like sprms
ohwell.gif
and so i think they will cost lot money buttheyre indeed very nice, like them

These are alot nicer than I thought they would be. I'm getting these and the package. Thanks for the pics.

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

it just looks kinda plain to me liek u cud pick em up at payless.
the III's are plain in general but i still like III's except black cement show me the white cements then i might cop them

Back
Top Bottom