Air Jordan Force Fusion III Black / Cement Grey First Look

does it say nike air on the plastic tab? if it does and the pack has a jumpman id prefer these.
You, are whats wrong with todays "Jordan sneaker head." Get a clue.

...but back to the shoes. Not a fan of fusions, but I have to see this color in person.

looks like something sold on ebay lol. the top half looks halfway decent but the bottom half just kills it.

I can't believe I would ever say this about a fusion, but I love these
smokin.gif
. However, this makes believe that JB will not release the real black/cement3's in the CDP
tired.gif
, but if they do release, it's going be hard to cop with all the hype.

These are a must cop for pop. The fusion 3 vs the retro 3 have nothing to do with each other. The fusion can't compete with the retro so if you have tochoose 1 its obvious. Truth be told, both will be on the shelves in the sneaker room of pop.... BE EASY!

i bought the jordan cement cargo shorts so gotta do it for the summer time. whats the release date on these

These are the best look for the Fusion 3 thus far......It's kind of funny how they're releasing the Black Cements in the package though.........

Originally Posted by Uzzle

If these are coming out, I bet they're going to switch the colorway in the 3's/20 package. I doubt they would release the same colorway even tho they're different shoes. I hope not tho, I could use some retro 3's so I can retire my Nike Air's.

i never thought of that. they better not

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

they cool......stiil not gettin em though

after scrolling thru the thread, thats pretty much it.

The other fusions I'm pretty much looking in disgust. these I'll give a pass. but nothing worth copping

Back
Top Bottom