Air Jordan Force Fusion V Grey Nurse MJJ Round 2

fusions i generally think are weak...these are nice...esp with the fighter plane paint on the midsole....the eye of the shark...very cool.... the strap has gotto go though
smile.gif

dont like fusions but i think if these were actual 5s these would be sick! could someone ps it?

SomaHC wrote:
g a y nurse?????????

everything about this shoe should be illegal
WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
sick.gif
alien.gif
!!!!!! These are weird. I can't mess with these.UUUUUGGGGGGGGLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I like the spizikes!!!! So I'm an open person but these are just dead wrong. And to those who likes themhow old are u??? The eyes look tackyyy.. If i was to see them on the street I would put money on them that they were fake. PLLLLZZZZZZ dont buy this garbage...Show brand J(junk) that this will not be tolerated.

and I thought the other fusions were ugly. these are awful. only thing that is ok IMO with AFJVs is the hidden stitching. not enough to make em coppable. stilllike the fire reds but not if the pack version keeps it real. thanks for the pics tho

Damn...Why not make a shoe for everything MJ does?!
mad.gif
Black/Pink/Greenbean XIs to celebrate MJ's first day at the circus...
smh.gif

give me real CW on the fusions then we'll talk. is there a pair of mostly white mids comin out so i can make them look like grapes

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Why they couldnt design a regular V like that, instead of a fusion.
Could someone do a PS of this that would be
pimp.gif
but thatactual shoes are the illest fusion i have seen to this date

Back
Top Bottom