Air Jordan Force III (AJF 3) Fusion - Black-Red-Gold & White-Red-Gold **NEW PHOTOS Pg 1

Jesus Christ those things are a joke.....
roll.gif

What the heck happened to this company???????????

no thanks to all these colorways..still thinking about the black and white cement ones though

what u guys forget is that these fusion sh!!ts is not for us they r for the young and uneducated sneaker BUYER..not collectors like all nt alumni.some of thesefusions are passable but either way the sell like hotcakes so jb will continue and dont be surprised when they fusion the whole line 1-23 just like the fakesites

Originally Posted by chris chicago

I would never buy them, mostly b/c they make no sense. But you all are fooling yourselves if you don't think those will sell like hotcakes if reasonably priced.

oh jeez! are they really 230$. hahaha. that is nuts

$230 to get the shoes now. $300 to get the CDP IVs. $340 to get black/gold Spiz'ikes. C'mon......this is Marqueesole (Air Randy type equivalent)we're talking about here. The Fusion IIIs are priced at $135 (if memory serves me correct) for release. And they will be hot sellers. Look at what'sleft for sizes already. Maybe the NT community don't like them as a whole, but there are a buttload of young kids who LOVE the fusions. JB is passing thetorch......they know us old heads are not going to keep on buying AJs the rest of our lives. I know I won't except for those special releases.

And if I have to be the 1st to admit it, I like 2 out of the 4 pictured. I'm already planning on copping the black/blue, white/blue, white/cement, and nowI kinda like those black patent/gold ones .......... But, I'll have to see them in person or upclose, big, detailed pics before I make a finaldetermination.

0 for 3 on these, but they'll match all of the fakes that wannabes have been rocking.

The only AJF3's I would get are the black/cement or white/cement, but it doesn't make sense to get it because the CDP 3's are coming out anyways...

Honestly, 2-3 years ago, who would have thought this is what JB would be putting out?

They look fake inspired, but damn it's so sad that they're actual products.

Originally Posted by Trieze K

oh dear God. For real, the black cement and the white cement fusions are hot (God help me for saying that)

what the $%#% are you talkin about???!!! You must die!!!

Back
Top Bottom