Air Jordan Force V (AJF 5) opinions ?

Hello guys, i just wanted to know whats the general opinion between Jordan collectors/fans about AJF's ? Do you guys consider them as proper Jordans ?  I never knew about them until few days ago when i saw a pair on Ebay, i know that its made in 2008, is pair of brand new, never worn with its original box AJF 5 is worth something today ? to be more specific i'm talking about White/Varsity Red and White/Varsity Red/Blue Ribbon colorways 

Personally I think they are trash and never should have been made. But if you like them get them. Don't worry about what other people think.

I saw that many Jordan collectors have the same opinion about them, so i'm guessing they don't have any special value and it's not worth investing with hopes of price rising ? after all it's going to be 10 years next summer 

Almost all went on sale, wasnt worth much then ,and they aint worth nothing much now, likely wont be worth anything down the line.

Last edited:
Somehow i expected that, good thing i didn't go for that pair, thanks guys for answers 

Almost all went on sale, wasnt worth much then ,and they aint worth nothing much now, likely wont be worth anything down the line.

The Retro Fusion era was literally Jordan Brand at it's lowest point.. Jordan had retired years earlier and the brand seemed directionless, in terms of where it wanted to go. Gentry Humphrey seemed to only add to this problem with poor management decisions as well.

Funny when you look at the brand now and it goes well beyond even MJ himself. Glad to see JB pull itself out of the slump.

Back
Top Bottom