Air Jordan Fusion 3 Black Scenery Green PICS. (whats with jb and green these days)

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I don't know about u guys but the only fusion I've seen people rocking is the fusion 12's (which was the best one concieved but still horrible) sowhy does jb even keep making these?? I'm in CALI do u guys outside of cali see people rocking fusions a lot??

I like the Fusion 3s ........ but this is the worst colorway of the bunch I've seen so far. I don't like the elephant print on the shoelace area on anyFusion 3 so far.

i'm sooooo opposed to all of these fusions. BUT, i can't do anything about it so hey. the only fusion i can vouch for thus far and say that it lookshalf-way decent is the wht/blk/red fusion V set to release in june or sumtin' like that.

I like the use of canvas, but that's on the wrong "Jordan." Those really are just unattractive. For those asking the use of green, Jordan Brandgoes through a seasonal change of color palettes/patterns that they use. They'll use Grey/Maize, Grey/Flash Orange, Red/Blue, DTRT, Blk/Green, just payclose attention

yo +%% is that? They be making ugly colorways...The only shoe that looks hot with that kind of green was the altitudes...end of story.

Back
Top Bottom