Air Jordan Fusion 3 - Flint Grey/Varsity Maize - NEW PICS

I'm glad the majority of you all aren't feeling these. It will make it easier for me to cop and low demand means I'll probably be able to get thesefor less than retail.

duncarooos wrote:
what the hell is up with jb's obsession with HAIZE

seriously

Haize? Don't you mean Maize?

Originally Posted by jd3772000

ANOTHER
2e115941c401532e091d31b6e297bec0dc8ef74.gif
URE BY JB!!!

roll.gif

true statement ill pass.
smh.gif

It's funny the response on NT for all these Fusions. They seem to be selling like hot cakes each week, no matter the colorway.

I could work with this Fusion 3 if it weren't for the maize color. Of course the flint grey is hot, as it is on most, if not all of the Jordan's thatsported this color. But the maize kills it to me. If the cement were white and the darker grey with the lighter grey background, it would be kinda hot. Butit's not. So it isn't. Fusion 3's just aren't a must have. Maybe some miracle color will come out to change my mind. Besides, too many sweetpacks coming out and some decent XX3 colorways.

"Coming From a True Collector"

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

It's funny the response on NT for all these Fusions. They seem to be selling like hot cakes each week, no matter the colorway.

^^so true were im at i cant lay a finger on the fusion because there sold out do you know how many people i see with the fusion 12 and 5 a lot and theydont be fake
but i love the color way and the design so i am coppin
pimp.gif

There is nothing nike about that shoe. They could have at least put Nike Air on the back.

Back
Top Bottom