Air Jordan Fusion VIII (8) – White / Black – Red

Come on now. JB, what's going on over there. I mean seriously, who comes up with these ideas(besides Gentry)? I think they have a bunch a 14 year oldsworking there because the garbage that JB's put out recently is enough to fill the Grand Canyon! and How does MJ cosign on this stuff? I'm getting sickand tired of hybrid/fusion/ whatever you want to call it pieces of *&!@. and the part that gets me mad is when they put classic retro clorways (concordXIs, Laney Vs, Flint XIIIs, etc) on fusions and hybrids instead of giving us the real thing. I think it's a huge smack in the die hard Air Jordansfan's faces. Thanks a lot, JB.

These actually look much better than what I saw on paper. If I got extra money I might just get em, but they is HIGHLY unlikely cause of the AJVI colorwaysdroppin around the same time and I cant forget about the Chi 10s.

Brian, why even post this
smh.gif

ezfrjd.jpg

200spjr.gif

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

if i see somebody wearing these in my school im gonna stomp on their fusions with my cdp 8s
then you'll probably get knocked out.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
for real though. if i see anyone wearing these imma tell them theycoulda got the real ones for 10 bucks less on ebay. then i will walk away laughing
the only people wearing frusions are the little skinny black kids that think they can hoop

No go for sure..

With all these fusions and materials produced for em, JB could be making guap selling the retros alone (without the fusion touch)..

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

if i see somebody wearing these in my school im gonna stomp on their fusions with my cdp 8s
then you'll probably get knocked out.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
for real though. if i see anyone wearing these imma tell them they coulda got the real ones for 10 bucks less on ebay. then i will walk away laughing
the only people wearing frusions are the little skinny black kids that think they can hoop
I'm skinny... black n 18... but if u were to ever stomp on my shoes you'll be stomped out more than those fusions... Ya heard me!!!

Back
Top Bottom