Air Jordan Fusion VIII (8) – White / Black – Red

roll.gif

wow

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

if i see somebody wearing these in my school im gonna stomp on their fusions with my cdp 8s
then you'll probably get knocked out.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
for real though. if i see anyone wearing these imma tell them they coulda got the real ones for 10 bucks less on ebay. then i will walk away laughing
the only people wearing frusions are the little skinny black kids that think they can hoop
I'm skinny... black n 18... but if u were to ever stomp on my shoes you'll be stomped out more than those fusions... Ya heard me!!!

hahaha im not gonna go stompin on anybody's shoes bro im definitely kidding. and im skinny too so its really no disrespect

Damn, so this is what fusion's have turned out to be for JB! What a shame! Messing up classic's!

Without a doubt the WORST Fusion yet... and I've seen the Fusion XIII and thought those were the winner of ugliest Fusion but these have surpassed them!YIKES!

these are ugly, but, I already know that everyone in the hood will be rockin these or the aqua joint's come next year.

the 8 fusions have officially taken the cake for the worst fusions with these and the Aquas.

JB really knows how to stay in touch with their fans. keep up the good work JB!

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

if i see somebody wearing these in my school im gonna stomp on their fusions with my cdp 8s
then you'll probably get knocked out.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
for real though. if i see anyone wearing these imma tell them they coulda got the real ones for 10 bucks less on ebay. then i will walk away laughing
the only people wearing frusions are the little skinny black kids that think they can hoop
I'm skinny... black n 18... but if u were to ever stomp on my shoes you'll be stomped out more than those fusions... Ya heard me!!!

hahaha im not gonna go stompin on anybody's shoes bro im definitely kidding. and im skinny too so its really no disrespect
hahaha i knew you were. thanks for not taking it serious like some people on niketalk do...

Didn't the CDP 8/15 package get down to $150 in most places? If people could have copped the pack for that price, why would they get this garbage for thesame price. I really don't see these selling at all.

Back
Top Bottom