Air Jordan Fusion VIII White/Black-Varsity Maize (GS)

So far, we've only seen the Fusion VIIIs in colorways previously used on the Air Jordan VIIIs. Here's an all-original colorway, white/black-varsity maize. This pair has a mostly white upper, with black on the eyelets, midsole, an ankle area. Yellow has been used on the tongue symbol and lacelocks. This pair is a grade school (GS) size, no word on whether this will see a men's release.

air_jordan_fusion_viii%288%29_ajf8_white_black_varsity_maize-1med.jpg

air_jordan_fusion_viii%288%29_ajf8_white_black_varsity_maize-2med.jpg

air_jordan_fusion_viii%288%29_ajf8_white_black_varsity_maize-3med.jpg

air_jordan_fusion_viii%288%29_ajf8_white_black_varsity_maize-4med.jpg

air_jordan_fusion_viii%288%29_ajf8_white_black_varsity_maize-5med.jpg

I READ THIS FORUM DAILY, NEVER POST.... BUT LORD! THESE ARE THE WORST RETRO/FUSIONS WHATEVER U WANNA CALL IT EVER! I DO HOPE THIS IS A JOKE AND NOT ACTUALLY DROPPING... I WOULDN'T WEAR THESE TO KICK ROCKS ON A DIRT TRAIL

Still find it funny how Jordan Brand can release Fusions with the Nike Air insignia in the back, but not the Retros.

I mean, I know they are a collab, but for a Brand that's trying to supposedly "separate" themselves from the shadow of Nike, they sure don't care.

This always gets me.

i like these alot, but not as a fusion. as some others stated if these were actual 8's i would probably copp. I like maize, with white/ black

Back
Top Bottom