Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I don't like the xi sole on these. The designer was either too lazy to come up with a new one or want to capitalize on the hype from the XIs. If I wanted a shoe that looks like the xi and isn't suitable for ball I would have gotten an xi retro

Otherwise it's looks ok. The black/ green and black gum are nice.

Last edited:
if they're super light and comfortable id get them at an outlet. they're not bad. but they kind of look like you'd hurt your foot or crease the shoe up just trying to put them on. they're pushing it with 185

I've been half heartedly paying attention to these, watching the new colorways they keep showing for em, and the 3M aspect. Look simple, but nice. (Except for that Gof awful yellow pair) They actually look like they'd be mad comfortable and fairly lightweight, like a pair of Flyknits or Roshes. Might've copped a pair or two of these, but that $185 price tag? 
mean.gif
 Come on JB, you know damn well that isn't right.

This looks like the high top version of some Dada's I used to wear back in 99

Last edited:
Wow. I'm copping these for sure. March 1st though? Glad they dropping soon but my pockets don't share the same feelings. Guess I'll do the old "gotta thin out my collection and sell a pair" move lol

The homie bun b with a mini review. I was already feeling them when they first leaked, but I'm sold now.
http://kicksoncourt.com/early-look-jordan-future/

Last edited:

that's the only colorway i was peepin...march 1st huh...
man gitd and 3m call me hype but i'm on these the rest past though if I found the red soles on sale later down the road i'll pick them up, now to find out if i'll be able to use md since they're not retro's

dope colorways expect a charlotte hornets colorway.....there will probably be a lot of hornets colors this year:

If you like Roshe Run's then this is an easy cop. Everyone knocks new ideas, it's worth a shot.

man gitd and 3m call me hype but i'm on these the rest past though if I found the red soles on sale later down the road i'll pick them up, now to find out if i'll be able to use md since they're not retro's
let me know cause i plan on using md too

i think they are mad clean and a simple yet nice shoe, price is a major turnoff for me though, on sale might be copped. any release dates?

Back
Top Bottom