Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Been eying these for a while, hopefully they are easy to get. Big fan of flyknits and the chukka line. These fall right in place for me. Refuse to play the hard to get game though. I want the red ans black ones.

Gunning for gitd but will settle for bred. Hope everyone want bred but both will sellout instantly

damn man, starting to see these all over my twitter timeline and everybody likes them now. hopefully the $185 price keeps people away. we will see what happens in these new couple weeks.

just a couple weeks ago, nobody wanted these lol

damn man, starting to see these all over my twitter timeline and everybody likes them now. hopefully the $185 price keeps people away. we will see what happens in these new couple weeks.

just a couple weeks ago, nobody wanted these lol
pricepoint doesnt matter anymore with these resellers, they just snatch whatever now 
mean.gif

i can see myself grabbing for these a lot during summer to just go do what ever
Yup. That's the same thing I do with Free Run's and Flyknits; just a casual shoe for walking around in. I should have another WC Reward from FNL by that time, so I can cop these for $165. I'll take the Black/Infrared's and end it there though.

^Yeah, but at the same time I have another 20-30 pairs I use for the same, so this shoe is just purposeless. 

^Yeah, but at the same time I have another 20-30 pairs I use for the same, so this shoe is just purposeless. 
I've noticed when you don't like a shoe you stick around in the thread, and express your hate (nothing wrong with that) for the shoe when ever someone posts positive stuff about it 
laugh.gif

I was interested since the beginning. Hated the highlighter yellow pair, but the Black / GITD pair was the one that won me over. I have a FL WC, so I'll be paying just about 180 if I decide to buy. I need to see a few more on feet pics to determine.

Yup. That's the same thing I do with Free Run's and Flyknits; just a casual shoe for walking around in. I should have another WC Reward from FNL by that time, so I can cop these for $165. I'll take the Black/Infrared's and end it there though.

dont think finishline will be getting them

The glow pair is really nice. I like the Breds too. Not for $185 tho. Seems like a lot of people are actually coming around to these now. Hopefully they stick around long enough to go on sale lol

dont think finishline will be getting them
Yep, highly doubtful they will.  I wish they would...but unlikely.

Bet this is a primarily in store release, with some sprinkled online @ NDC and FA.  Which means...probably SOL on RD if it's anything limited.  Oh well...I'll give it a go anyway.

Hoping I can grab both colorways. Might be done with these after that, unless they drop another colorway that looks better than the two droppin 3/15. Not trying to OD on these.

I've noticed when you don't like a shoe you stick around in the thread, and express your hate (nothing wrong with that) for the shoe when ever someone posts positive stuff about it 
laugh.gif
Didn't know you are so analytic on my thread habits, but good job regardless :))) There have to be people like me, so that the hype will not grow too much and crash on top of you all.   

Everyone that thinks that he deserves a little respect from the brand for being faithful and dropping so much founds over the years, should be insulted by this lousy and purposeless excuse of a shoe.  

laugh.gif
Didn't know you are so analytic on my thread habits, but good job regardless :))) There have to be people like me, so that the hype will not grow too much and crash on top of you all.   

Everyone that thinks that he deserves a little respect from the brand for being faithful and dropping so much founds over the years, should be insulted by this lousy and purposeless excuse of a shoe.  
  thank you  for trying to look out for us  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Well think you have been long enough out there to know that those joints would have much less glorifying destiny if they were dropped just a few years a go. Even on the outlets JB would have problems with the sales, not even for $40. Just saying...

Last edited:
Its so funmy how people on here totally destroy a product from initial pics now see how fast the stories change up after the word "limited" pops up so sad so sad smh

Back
Top Bottom