Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Obviously your not A baller or you would know these are not durable 2 ball in, No ankle support.

Last edited:
You can ball in anything

I'm sure the sole is good but the upper is unstable and trash. I'd probably ball in them for fun :lol:

You can ball in anything

I'm sure the sole is good but the upper is unstable and trash. I'd probably ball in them for fun :lol:

the jordan future were reviewed by kicks genius (youtube) and they also confirmed that the upper is not stable enough to ball. way too soft and not offering stability when you do cuts.

I made the mistake of buying a size up on the futures. Ended up adding an extra insole and the shoe fits now but the heel slippage is really bad. Anyways of adding stablity to the ankle of the shoe and eliminate or alleviate the heel slippage?

I'd take/send them back for the correct size.

Sidenote: I'd ball in these before I'd ball in Chuck Taylor's.

Picked up the midnight navy earlier in the year and I'm a fan (squeaking aside, I'm a big b*****d...). Not so keen on the low aside from the gamma style cw. Any word on whether more mids will drop?

Got an alert from the @j23app  about the Brown premium's being highly discounted on Barney's Warehouse. Checked out the site & winded up getting a pair off ebay with more Ebates %. They'll be my first future

So I can still return these even I didn't buy them from a Nike retailer? I bought my Blk/Whits I think the day they released at Flight23 

Yo shout out to J23app for posting the Twitter link the other day for brown premium futures. Couldn't pass up 150 & free ship from 375. Plus I almost bit a month or so ago, for 2 and some change on FC :smh:

Fed ex says delivery is today so I can't wait to get them and try em on. Had to size up cause of what was left but, as stated wasn't passing that deal since I'd been wanting them.

Last edited:
Do the premiums have some slimmed down form of heel counter at all? Lack of stability at the heel is my only real complaint about the futures

I still have my Glows DS been wanting too wear em but can't do it. Still on thehunt for the Blk/Infra23 premium. Anyone?

I still have my Glows DS been wanting too wear em but can't do it. Still on thehunt for the Blk/Infra23 premium. Anyone?

I have the black/infrared 23 (wore them again today) but I need the glows.

Last edited:
You guys barely gettin on the future train?! Pffffttt man these shoes are COMFY. I don't even wear my retros or vans anymore. I cut the grass, work on the car, walk, play hopscotch, just about everything in them. Never balled though. I'm going to say they are not tts though the back ankle area sucks in to where I step on the heel. (Hard to explain ill hsve to post s pic) but none the less i like them cause they are easy to clean!

Last edited:
You guys barely gettin on the future train?! Pffffttt man these shoes are COMFY. I don't even wear my.....
Right Right.

Man I don't wear anything else. Been beating those Silver Lows up for weeks now. The Comfort is unmatched, the shoes tie with laces so they look dope but you don't have to untie or tie them just slip them on..

By far my favorite shoe over the last 10 years

Last edited:
Yeah I actually see a lot of people earing the Futures, just as much as any particular Jordan Retro. Wore my blue pair that first released into the ground. Now it's one of my main beaters for yardwork and such. Might do the same with the Gamma lows once they arrive next week.

Back
Top Bottom