Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

im going to pay resale for these, oh well

not going to buy another pair of shoes until the black/infrared 6s come out this fall 
That's usually my thinking w/ most limited shoes released now-a-days.  It sucks...but that's just the market we're in.  Pay up, or move on.

Can't win versus the autobots, and unless they're listed on FNL (FTL is just as infested, and the site never works for me), I'm usually SOL.  Was hoping this new method via NDC would help...but if they're not dropping there...doesn't really matter.

Such as life I guess.  I was one of the lucky people who happened to be on their phone for the Yeezy drop, and sold them strictly for this purpose.  Got my pair of DB5s, and the rest will go towards my kids, and other kicks I have and will miss out on.  Guess that times starts Sat 
frown.gif

That's usually my thinking w/ most limited shoes released now-a-days.  It sucks...but that's just the market we're in.  Pay up, or move on.

Can't win versus the autobots, and unless they're listed on FNL (FTL is just as infested, and the site never works for me), I'm usually SOL.  Was hoping this new method via NDC would help...but if they're not dropping there...doesn't really matter.

Such as life I guess.  I was one of the lucky people who happened to be on their phone for the Yeezy drop, and sold them strictly for this purpose.  Got my pair of DB5s, and the rest will go towards my kids, and other kicks I have and will miss out on.  Guess that times starts Sat :frown:
Yeah I'm selling my Tiffany dunks to pay for these

I have just read last couple pages, is there anyway they ARE releasing? Not on FTL, FNL, or NDC.

lol may just give up and double up on ko 1s

I don't like the XI sole on this. If I wanted an XI sole I would just buy an xi. A new shoe should at least get a new design.

I think that Jordan made a very nice shoe and the XI sole does great with the woven upper.

If these didn't have the XI sole would you guys still buy?

Probably not, because I couldn't see it looking good with the sole of any other Jordan. Basically if it still looked good and like it would be comfortable sure, but I doubt it would, and if it didn't hell naw.

As it is I won't be capable of copping at retail, and i'm certainly not paying above retail for these. :smh:

No, the sole is why the majority of people like them.
This. 

Showed the typical hoodbooger jordan heads from around my way the shoe and the first inital response was they were "ugly" or "hit", told em to look at the soles and they automatically flipped to they "hot" 

Same kids that only buy retros and 11s 

Last edited:
Im really digging the style but the chance of me getting these at retail is slim, so gonna have to pass unfortunately. Pics really grew on me and im dissapointed at the fact i cant get them lol, smh at resellers bumping the price. If these were a GR they would sit until july

Back
Top Bottom