Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

nah i work weekends so I aint got time for silly half day campouts. i'll take my chances with raffles

I feel the camping over raffles but I seen the same dude camping every Friday first in line without fail

Camping is a never for me. Forget all that waiting in line for 12 hour ****. It's honestly not that big of a deal.

Between FTA and FTL, only 15 stores in the nation are getting these...
mean.gif

Between FTA and FTL, only 15 stores in the nation are getting these...
mean.gif
Niketowns will most likely be getting them as well. They should announce today that they will start RSVP tomorrow. (From what I heard from homies who work there)

Niketowns will most likely be getting them as well. They should announce today that they will start RSVP tomorrow. (From what I heard from homies who work there)
A bunch of boutiques are getting these too.

Even nicekicks is getting them. 
roll.gif

A bunch of boutiques are getting these too.

Even nicekicks is getting them. 
roll.gif
This sounds more like it. Theres no way these are only going for $350 right now if "15 stores" are getting em. If that was the case theyd be nearing 1k in value.

i wouldn't doubt the fcfs. they probably going to have a limited stock or stores will be insanely busy. whats the most a nikestore has rsvp in one day? we might be looking at possibly four right now which is the most by in a while

for sure...just checked the code...

You are entering the raffle code for Jordan Future Premium Black Infrared 23 releasing on Saturday, March 15, 2014 at The Galleria .

Ugh.  Wow, just joined the boards ... hadn't seen these yet.  Pleasantly surprised too.  It's been awhile since I've been hyped for a newer (kind of) shoe release than these.  

Anymore info on these specific Bred, and Gum Sole ones seen here?  Release dates, anything?  

Forgive me for being a newbie round here.  I'm sure it's been covered.  Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
red bottoms come out saturday along with the gitd...

You have successfully entered the raffle code for Jordan Future Premium Black Infrared 23 releasing on Saturday, March 15, 2014 at The Galleria . Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom