Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Well if they been waiting since about 9pm yesterday its actually a 36 hour wait.  With tax the shoe cost about $200.  Lets go on the high end and say you sell for $500 for a $300 profit.  You made about $8/hr wasting 2 and a half days of your life.

Last edited:
A good reseller doesn't walk away from a camp with a single pair of shoes and this weekend is stacked, 

Well if they been waiting since about 9pm yesterday its actually a 36 hour wait.  With tax the shoe cost about $200.  Lets go on the high end and say you sell for $500 for a $300 profit.  You made about $8/hr wasting 2 and a half days of your life.

:lol: thats even worse

and if they were nurses, im sure they would value their sleep more than waiting in line for 25 hours

As of right now the store doesn't open for another 25 hours.  Whats wrong with them?
Seems like an incredibly unproductive use of ones time.

90% of em are gonna resell em anyway

so at 400 resale price, 16 bucks an hour is a come up :lol:
ya'll do realize most of those ppl are going to bring at least one person if not more with them to cop so it's more than 16 an hour.

LOL this happens every release. Dudes try to justify to resellers that its just not worth it because it only comes out to $8/hour or whatever. You got to understand that any profit, is good for them. Ok so it only breaks down to $8/hour. But all their doing is waiting in line. They ain't doing nothing anyways so why not get paid to sit on their ***. They see it as easy money.

I dont think its worth it either but hey I have a job that pays well. Lots of these people don't have anything going on.

Last edited:

As of right now the store doesn't open for another 25 hours.  Whats wrong with them?
Seems like an incredibly unproductive use of ones time.

90% of em are gonna resell em anyway

so at 400 resale price, 16 bucks an hour is a come up
laugh.gif
ya'll do realize most of those ppl are going to bring at least one person if not more with them to cop so it's more than 16 an hour.
They are camping at nike, the florals and ko's are rsvped so unless they plan on staying another 4 hours after he store opens and the rsvp pickup window closes all of this sounds like a giant fail.  Especially if you don't know what'll be left over.
LOL this happens every release. Dudes try to justify to resellers that its just not worth it because it only comes out to $8/hour or whatever. You got to understand that any profit, is good for them. Ok so it only breaks down to $8/hour. But all their doing is waiting in line. They ain't doing nothing anyways so why not get paid to sit on their ***. They see it as easy money.

I dont think its worth it either but hey I have a job that pays well. Lots of these people don't have anything going on.

Last edited:
A good reseller doesn't walk away from a camp with a single pair of shoes and this weekend is stacked, 

a good reseller, is either paying these dudes to wait for him :lol: or has the connects to not even mess with Niketowns

i agree with you alp, but when you do breakdown (resale - cost + tax), even if you double it cuz they brought their mom, it still comes out to 16 bucks an hour, maybe 24 if they brought a friend who does nothing

a good reseller, is either paying these dudes to wait for him :lol: or has the connects to not even mess with Niketowns

i agree with you alp, but when you do breakdown (resale - cost + tax), even if you double it cuz they brought their mom, it still comes out to 16 bucks an hour, maybe 24 if they brought a friend who does nothing
you have a good point but you fail to realize resellers are greedy. Even if they have an entire shops stock theyll still be in line cutting to try and get that one more pair.

you have a good point but you fail to realize resellers are greedy. Even if they have an entire shops stock theyll still be in line cutting to try and get that one more pair.

thats a fair point, and i cant knock the resellers hustle at all, cuz every single one on this message board is a reseller to a certain extent

Back
Top Bottom