Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

T
Don't feel to safe with your SNS cop, they ALWAYS oversell, and then cancel your order a few days later because they sell more than they have.. have happend to me twice, and a lot of people i know.. Sorry to say it
thats even with order confirmation and them charging my card?

I know JB wishes that they can go back in time and make all manner of 6 Rings and other awful Js limited. To each their own but the limited nature of this shoe is it's primary appeal. I think the brown and pink VIII lows would sell out these days if marketed like these.

anyone get the winning raffle email from sheikh galleria? they're telling me they won't get them in until Monday.

Don't know if theyre just saying that so i miss out on the pickup time. Hope they are not shady like that

I know JB wishes that they can go back in time and make all manner of 6 Rings and other awful Js limited. To each their own but the limited nature of this shoe is it's primary appeal. I think the brown and pink VIII lows would sell out these days if marketed like these.
I'd take it even a step further and say Nike could smear real doodoo butter over those 8s and they would sell out in that sense.

Last edited:
People going nuts for this garbage.

Everything released today was crap.

Its getting worse and worse to buy shoes.

Their a video online with people rushing the door.

Never seen this for sneakers in manhattan.

Good time to consider really giving this up.

Last edited:
People going nuts for this garbage.

Everything released today was crap.

Its getting worse and worse to buy shoes.

Their a video online with people rushing the door.

Never seen this for sneakers in manhattan.

Good time to consider really giving this up.

Ya i heard, that's just too much

That resell price is just disgusting 
sick.gif

I called NTSF at 7pm and asked if they were still doing FCFS. apparently they had handed out wristbands early in the morning and said they were all accounted for. So you guys might be waiting for no reason. Just passing along the info. Be safe there

nah what happened was they passed out like 39 bands, but had about 70 pairs per colorway. So after people that got bands got theirs, we were allowed to purchase what was left long story short.

nah what happened was they passed out like 39 bands, but had about 70 pairs per colorway. So after people that got bands got theirs, we were allowed to purchase what was left long story short.

What time did the line start again after the initial batch of people who get their wristbands left?

Why are people paying that much for these? I'd rather drop that dough on another pair of XIs since they cost that amount.

not sure I got there around 8pm last night and there was about 15 people already there camping.

ahh, i see. i was thinking of going there at 7 am this morning, but decided against it thinking it was already too late. good thing i didn't go.

Honestly they don't look that bad but because they made em super limited my view changed from not bad to ugly and pass. GR and I'd probably cop. But no way I'm paying south beach 8 prices for these

Well, this ones a wrap for me.
Struck out and not paying ridiculous resller prices for a pair of roshes with a jordan sign on the tongue and a firm sole.
Onto the next

Back
Top Bottom