Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

looking at the resell prices on these I hate to see the resell price on them retail $400 Jordan shine

eek.gif
 those ugly *** things are retailing for 400?!?!?! Jesus. whoever pays anywhere close to 400 for something with a Jordan 1 sole is an idiot. Oh wait, people are doing it left and right on breds and royals. Thanks idiots
mean.gif
 won't be copping much next year if sht is really bumping up to $190.

:wow:  those ugly *** things are retailing for 400?!?!?! Jesus. whoever pays anywhere close to 400 for something with a Jordan 1 sole is an idiot. Oh wait, people are doing it left and right on breds and royals. Thanks idiots :smh:  won't be copping much next year if sht is really bumping up to $190.

According to one of the sneaker websites they will only be released in premium boutique's..... idk what that even is lol hoh? Jordan going all in on these lifestyle shoes

This could be the saltiest thread in NT history. Love how every hour some bozo comments (again) on how the QS factor built up hype which built up demand - then feels it necessary to disparage the shoes and those spending money on them, as if spending money on a crap quality retro was somehow preferable or a badge of honor. Get over it fellas.

Just because it was quickstrike it sold the way it did, those shoes aren't that great looking idk how y'all can spend all that money. I rather buy some infrared 6 or powder blue 10. :rolleyes

I think you'd have to want the shoe to be salty. The Futures are decent, but not at $600+.  I think amazed or in awe is the word, but definitely not salty.

Just because it was quickstrike it sold the way it did, those shoes aren't that great looking idk how y'all can spend all that money. I rather buy some infrared 6 or powder blue 10. :rolleyes

I got both, and the futures... people like what they like.

This could be the saltiest thread in NT history. Love how every hour some bozo comments (again) on how the QS factor built up hype which built up demand - then feels it necessary to disparage the shoes and those spending money on them, as if spending money on a crap quality retro was somehow preferable or a badge of honor. Get over it fellas.
Nah, go check out the red yeezy 2 thread for the saltiest thread in NT history.  For every person that did want a pair of these I'd say there are at least 10 that didn't and could care less about this release.  Thats no hate on the shoes either because I wanted both pairs at retail but once I saw they weren't releasing on ndc I knew it was going to be a stretch to cop.

I also could have gotten both pairs for $375 a piece early last week and I'm glad I passed on resale.  While your right that people should pay resale on whatever they want to, for some reason I feel like paying resale on these shoes would be like paying resale on some Jordan Fusions.

these were limited but are the future colorways gonna be GR?
i feel like JB is just trying to build the hype before they start producing big numbers

exactly man, marketing 101. normally we would see the "premuim" or QS version after GR releases, but they pulled a reverse on this one.

im sure there will be some lame colorways, as well as some good ones. I'm already looking forward to the navy/gum sole if those were real.

will be interesting to see if the momentum keeps going

Real interesting, especially since there are no visible jump man or swoosh logos anywhere. I can't see these moving without any branding. I mean kids tuck in their pants so people can see the nike air tag or wear pants short enough so you can see the jump man on the 7.

I'm convinced the two best colorways to ever drop in these will be the the two that just came out in ridiculous numbers. 
mean.gif
 So ******* annoying, JB's best original shoe since the XI and they wanna make it damn near impossible to get it.

congrats to everyone that got these. i actually like these but couldn't get them because i picked the AJSBs instead. 70 % of the dudes that WERE in line for these we're just talking about how much they're going to come up when they flip these :x . i respect the hustle , but yall don't respect the "game". :smh:

Back
Top Bottom