Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Vl's always had forefoot encapsulated and hill max air units, even the 2000 pair. 

Vl's always had forefoot encapsulated and hill max air units, even the 2000 pair. 

I typed that wrong. I'll leave it like that so your comment makes sense. I meant to say the forefoot air was almost worthless. It was EXTREMELY stiff and didn't match the height of the rear air. A lot of that had to do with the PU midsole, but I always thought it was weird that they took a step back performance wise from the 5s. The 5s aren't the most comfortable Jordans, but they beat 1-4 and 6.

-I could name a few Jordan Brand shoes that are way worse than these.
-185 is the price on the GITD ones I think. They will actually be cheaper than the retros if I heard correct. 
-Jordan is trying to make lifestyle shoes, this is their foray into it. 
-Oh right, cause everyone who gets the XI balls in them. . .

-I could name a few Jordan Brand shoes that are way worse than these.
-Oh right, cause everyone who gets the XI balls in them. . .

My exact thoughts

I just wish the upper was not just a one piece woven boring thing.
They could've added a fuse panel with a more radical take on the patent leather side panel design to get that "nod to the past but look to the future" thing JB is supposedly going for today.
Not a bad looking shoe, but will definitely not buy.

I think this sole with the new snake skin 11 low would look sick. Way better than what they would already look

Those slanted laces look horrible
laugh.gif
 as soon as they show us a straight on view of the inner side of the shoe half the people that said copped will be passing

If they look like the first photo in this thread out of the box.... they will be had at any price.

If they look like any of the other photos in this thread...

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, A FLYKNIT UPPER LIKE THE KOBE 9 MASTERPIECE WOULD OF BEEN FIYAH INSTEAD OF THE WOVEN UPPER.

i want, but for cheap. nowhere near 185. i think these look coop with the sole though. i'd wear em with some sweats to the gym

Back
Top Bottom