Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

The black on black don't look half bad. I hoping they come out with those gum soles. I think I recall them being a holiday release

Can't believe the prices these are still getting. Trying to like some of the upcoming releases but they just remind me of water shoes folks wear the pool and beachs. A for effort though JB.

Can't believe the prices these are still getting. Trying to like some of the upcoming releases but they just remind me of water shoes folks wear the pool and beachs. A for effort though JB.
Premium water shoes with quality laces and tips
laugh.gif

I think I'm gonna officially pass on these. My foot is kinda wide and they'll probably look goofy

So my take on these - copped the Infrareds in a US14 (I'm in the UK) and loving them.  Great quality, super high comfort level.  In fact, I was in Paris all weekend and wore them the whole time - lots of compliments, people stopping me in the street etc.  As others have said, the sole isn't as bouncy as a roshe, but overall comfort is higher than XIs in my experience - interior of the upper helps here I think.

The screw on aglet tips look great, BUT... I've lost one :frown:.  Only noticed this morning - no idea where or how it could have dropped off.  If anyone has a lead on replacements/spares, please let me know.  In the meantime I'm going to get some similar laces with gold-coloured aglets.

And those coloured upper versions aren't for everyone, but I'm looking forward to copping some for the summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom