Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Sport blue issued 2 weeks ago in Europe.
Available on the Nike store.

I can buy for someone if needed and post to usa, or elsewhere.
Im looking for a bred prm pair in 12.5 so i can trade!

I dont know why but i really like the burgundy, lol!
I dont really like the woven upper unless it is premium with the 3m,
I will buy the burgundy with the black tow 14 wich releases the same day.

Here for those who wanted pictures of the black 3M worn and Jades 3M too. 

i will worn the infrared as soon as i receive them!
Looking good.

Is it me or do these just pinch your little toe like  crazy?

My 11 lows def. have more spacing in front.

Here for those who wanted pictures of the black 3M worn and Jades 3M too. 

i will worn the infrared as soon as i receive them!
Even though I know the jades aren't for me, they actually look decent on feet in your pics.

Looking good.

Is it me or do these just pinch your little toe like  crazy?

My 11 lows def. have more spacing in front.
It's you!! ahah

Nothing wrong with my toes, all fit perfectly...i think it's because i have long feet so that's why they look like this, i guess in littlest size it would be different!

Jade is a weird colour, especially if you look for a T-shirt wich goes with, hard to get and i'm still looking for one actually!

It's you!! ahah

Nothing wrong with my toes, all fit perfectly...i think it's because i have long feet so that's why they look like this, i guess in littlest size it would be different!

Jade is a weird colour, especially if you look for a T-shirt wich goes with, hard to get and i'm still looking for one actually!
Ah oke. #teamwidefeet over here. I can't wear this for a full day when it comes to comfort because of this.

It's too bad.

Just hit Jade with that hyper pink lol.

I dunno, I hope you guys all do hate the burgundy ones then, I love the colorway. 

Black and Burgundy and I'm good. 
pimp.gif

Just copped a brand-new parrot today on eBay. I love the look of these, and my favorite futures so far, and I just hope they don't come out with more. I hope there's not a huge release planned to come out of nowhere. Does anyone think this might happen? Or do you think this is the only release of the Jordan future premium breads we will see? Similar to the premium futures we saw dropping the beginning.????:smokin:smokin:

you heard me right....I coped a brand new parrot on eBay! And it' annoys the living sh** out of me! Always yapping about how lebron is better than MJ, obviously the bird is only a few years old!
Lmao, I obviously ment to say I coped a brand new "pair of these" breds. :rolleyes

lol I couldn't help but google Burgundy and this is what I found:

This has well and truly confirmed my decision to not even fantasise about collecting all the colourways lol.
There's a print.

tiger camo is in the back, just noticed it, i wonder if it will reflect like the snakeskin flux.

lot of potential on such a simple model, and I'm super on board with the lack of hype.

Last edited:
The burgundy pair is sans the tiger print tho. but the black and green tiger print camo ones are
nthat.gif

hopefully when they drop I can get both. also hoping they don't come out around the time of those black 6s on Black Friday or the 11s around Christmas...so at the beginning of 2015 i guess

I finally got around to wearing my first pair of futures today and they are tts. I wear a 13 in all other 11s and while futures are slightly roomier lengthwise I wouldn't consider it a half size amount of room.

They are just as comfortable as everybody says they are.

Need a ittle help, and advice on purchasing A pair of Future Glows from A seller by the Name of Kai.Kix. He says his shoes are through a connect from China,

So I then asked, Your pairs are GM shoes? He repied back They're Authentic!

So Where I need A lil advice and help is, What's your input on these Future Glows from A legit seller on EB with 100% FB, and excellent comment all around.

Is He or His shoes Legit?   

I forgot 1 more Question? Whay do you look for in a Fake, Replica, or GM pair of Future Glows or any other? I kinda remember hearing something about the Box

Label being a reversed black and white sz label or something?

Need a ittle help, and advice on purchasing A pair of Future Glows from A seller by the Name of Kai.Kix. He says his shoes are through a connect from China,
So I then asked, Your pairs are GM shoes? He repied back They're Authentic!
So Where I need A lil advice and help is, What's your input on these Future Glows from A legit seller on EB with 100% FB, and excellent comment all around.
Is He or His shoes Legit?   
Need to see tagged photos.

Feedback to me means nothing without tagged photos and a proper LC.

i thought the breds had me change my mind on futures... but even in person to me theyre not good! i'll get rid of it asap! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom