Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Stopped by Niketown NYC earlier this week and they told be to come back Wednesday for the Black/3M Futures. Said they would 'definitely' have my size (7.5).  I can't get there until lunch but I hope I'll come back with my pair.
Weird, theyre in stock in most foot lockers in the city, unless Im mistaken, but you may want them specifically from niketown

Last edited:

Weird, theyre in stock in most foot lockers in the city, unless Im mistaken, but you may want them specifically from niketown
Yeah, I know that but no one had my size and I knew NT would.  They had the white/blue 3M ones and the hyper jade 3M and the infared 3M too.

Do the GS-sized Black Ice Futures come with gold tipped laces? I haven't seen any photos with the laces out.

Wow.
sick.gif
 Might as well keep my two pairs of Kobe's. 

I can't believe they would value those at 2x the premium price. Makes no sense at all. Look great, but I wouldn't pay over $200 for those. But $375? Get real.

i'm wondering what's wrong with them as well
mean.gif
 that price just made them shoes ugly in my book
sick.gif
Mannn!

To think they started out as a 'lifestyle shoe everybody can afford and buy because of the availability' to a 'refresh every 5 seconds on release date and save up your pay check because we are bringing out yet another UGLY OVERPRICED Future we know you guys will buy'.

mean.gif
sick.gif
Mannn!

To think they started out as a 'lifestyle shoe everybody can afford and buy because of the availability' to a 'refresh every 5 seconds on release date and save up your pay check because we are bringing out yet another UGLY OVERPRICED Future we know you guys will buy'.
I doubt they go online, none of the other premuims have been online

Shine meets Future? Damn Jordan, what's wrong with you guys?
They did have a field day with the Jordan Shines over in Europe so of course they're going to do this

didn't the shines sell out there?
sneakersteal had them joints listed for sales a wk after they came out wasn't hardly anyone touching them ugly shoes for $400 and these gonna sit and be on sales as well i don't care if they are only gonna be at 5hoh locations

mean.gif
sick.gif
Mannn!

I doubt they go online, none of the other premuims have been online

Shine meets Future? Damn Jordan, what's wrong with you guys?
They did have a field day with the Jordan Shines over in Europe so of course they're going to do this

didn't the shines sell out there?
sneakersteal had them joints listed for sales a wk after they came out wasn't hardly anyone touching them ugly shoes for $400 and these gonna sit and be on sales as well i don't care if they are only gonna be at 5hoh locations
after what you just said which i believe, i think this quote sums up the french nike store page best

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET ~ BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

@someone12345   they're sitting in most sizes still on sneakerhead in both cws, remember they didn't release online at regular stores like NDC or the FTL company sites, they were a upper boutique release that not many cared about one that price hit, i can't speak for overseas because i'm not overseas and i don't shop overseas sites often if at all, these $375 premium will go on sale unless they're super limited like more so than the regular $180 limited ver.

@someone12345   they're sitting in most sizes still on sneakerhead in both cws, remember they didn't release online at regular stores like NDC or the FTL company sites, they were a upper boutique release that not many cared about one that price hit, i can't speak for overseas because i'm not overseas and i don't shop overseas sites often if at all, these $375 premium will go on sale unless they're super limited like more so than the regular $180 limited ver.
Oh i see

Do want Jordan Shines for 100

Oh i see

Do want Jordan Shines for 100
I wouldn't pay $100 for them ugly shoes
roll.gif
i'd pay $180 max for these futures

Do u think well get future ids in the future? That wood b dope
Naaah. Problem is that Jordan Futures are in so many colorways, and Nike doesn't usually like people making Jordans with the same colors as their gr/limited products so even if there was an id, it would suck

Back
Top Bottom