Air Jordan I Clssc Grn/Red (Black & White Based): May QS

i wonder who's the bright person over there at Jordan brand making all these decisions for these releases. It can't all be Gentry's idea's...Ican see JB going down hill month by month.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

i wonder who's the bright person over there at Jordan brand making all these decisions for these releases. It can't all be Gentry's idea's...I can see JB going down hill month by month.
gentry is not the Marketing Production Manager anymore

Any1 else think these are part of the Do The Right Thing pack? Sal, from Sal's Pizzeria, is Italian and the colors clearly represent that. Hell, the Wingstee looks like an Italian flag. Just my opinion

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

BRIM Don't worry about this guy. He Hates on anybody who tries to put out info......... it's just what what he does.

GG, no worries at all. I don't even know who he/she is and find it rather amusing at the member coming in heretrying to preach.

Plus, you should know it's a thing to get used to when releasing tid-bits of info in which one can't fully leak due to complications and restrictions.I mean when I first released info about the "2 pairs of Jordan whose model number will be the sum of 23" (Countdown Packs) 90% of responses were"this will never happen" and "ducktales." Same went for the info about the "Two Red based V's releasing for a DMP 2 pack"back in summer of 2008, everybody was quick to sweep it under the mat.

I just share info that I am able to let go of with time . . . there will be those whom appreciate it and that's who I wish to keep sharing with.

Peace

sick.gif

laugh.gif
@what has unfolded in here...I really don't understand why blc andGG stay into it
sole, GG, and BRIM always come with legit info and it always turns to be true...so stop doubting them
mad.gif

laugh.gif
I try to be third party with my info that I rarely(only sometimes) getthrown at me
eyes.gif
...but I have been told that '10 will be a personal bestfor JB
smokin.gif

but on another note I have seen blc post a couple of times with good info in JB forum...not taking sides though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

laugh.gif
@what has unfolded in here...I really don't understand why blc and GG stay into it
sole, GG, and BRIM always come with legit info and it always turns to be true...so stop doubting them
mad.gif

laugh.gif
I try to be third party with my info that I rarely(only sometimes) get thrown at me
eyes.gif
...but I have been told that '10 will be a personal best for JB
smokin.gif

but on another note I have seen blc post a couple of times with good info in JB forum...not taking sides though
tired.gif
that will mark the 25th anniverary of the legacy that is #23

GG said the AJ 2009's would change drastically from the sample pics we initially saw. They didn't.

GG said Bordeaux's and French Blue VII's were coming in the VII pack - both of those are wrong.

He said the Gatorade VI's in February were 100% confirmed. Wrong.

The only time you said anything aboutWhite/Red XII's dropping was when the news had already broke.

GG=fraud.

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Originally Posted by blco02

Again, I've talked about this in the retro forum, but have we totally changed the definition of a quick strike?

How can they be a Quickstrike when we know about them now, and they don't release for 3 more months.

Do you people even know what a Quickstrike is? Yes, the shoe may be limited, but it is not a QS.

A QS is a shoe that pops out of nowhere, with no prior knowledge of it's release. Hence the name "QUICK STRIKE".
"We" know about them because we're looking at this post. The people on this board get first dibs on information over the typical consumer. If it weren't for the internet these would have no warning of being released.

Today in the age of the internet, NOTHING ever "pops out of nowhere." Even "hyperstrikes" are known about.

Who are you referring to as "you people?"

Peace

BRIM Don't worry about this guy. He Hates on anybody who tries to put out info......... it's just what what he does.

Here's a little secret about you GG that no one wants to admit. You know nothing and have no info. You just "wink" and give vague hints about future releases. You have conned NT for too long.
Not a secret.

Brim always has legit info from what I have seen though. I was just waiting for the GG agreement post.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom