Air Jordan I Hi DTRT Pack!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't be let down with these 1's. Especially the School Dayz white/purple/yellow with the removable straps.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

You won't be let down with these 1's. Especially the School Dayz white/purple/yellow with the removable straps.
you had me until you said straps.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

These?
301m2dc.jpg

2n56oo.jpg

If so,
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yes sir Redrum you are on point, that is the colorway. Nice find. The swoosh has a little different material which is the only difference.

Saw these joints and the apparel that goes with them today. THey are very clean and yes they have a metallic swoosh and the upper has metallic highlights. JB is bringing these kix out to celebrate the 20th anniversary for the DTRT. They are scheduled to come out Summer later this year.

I took a pic of the shirt and will post tomorrow.

I know 1's are getting played but they did a great job with these. There are also four more coming out during the same time of year. They will have a black/green and black/varsity red pack that celebrate MJ dropping 60+ points in the Celts.
There will also be two Retro Hi 1's with removable straps celebrating Spike's School Daze movie celebrating Alpha and Omega. Very clean. Must cop.
soo..where are the pics???
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom