Air Jordan I High OG "First Class Flight" ... 9/26/19

Dropped early on dsmny. Sold out in 1 second lol

Love how this shoe is Uniquely different than all the other 1s. And for this reason I'm In.

Held them in hand. Cannot even say leather. It is more rubber. Be prepared to be disappointed.

Not wrong to say they’re milking it. Couldn’t help but notice I didn’t hit on the foot apps and seems like it’s harder than usual to get despite how widespread they appeared on the launch locator map. Guess I’ll just try on snkrs tomorrow

No coupons on these. They were semi-limited in the store

nah thats not true

I used coupons at footlocker and footaction

2019-09-18.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Release Date: September 26th, 2019
Price: $160
Color: White/Dynamic Yellow-Black
Style Code: 555088-170

Pic: Titoloshop

Sorry if there's a thread; I couldnt find one.
I’m gonna
2019-09-18.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Release Date: September 26th, 2019
Price: $160
Color: White/Dynamic Yellow-Black
Style Code: 555088-170

Pic: Titoloshop

Sorry if there's a thread; I couldnt find one.
I’m going to go on a f**king rant about FOOTLOCKER and their employees! I hit for my size 9.5 and my son hit on his GS pair size 5.5.Well we go to pick up at the FTL at a mall that is alittle further away(30 minutes) from my local mall which is about 5 minutes from me. I get there and the store is empty other than 2 people( let’s assume customers) sitting on the bench in the store I give her my phone with the reservation code and then my son (10 years old) hands her his with reservation for a size 5.5 (GS). Sorry if I offend anyone but this nappy headed *** sez oh how does he have an account? I’m like what? She sez I can’t sell him the shoe because he shouldn’t have an account due to age. I said you have to be kidding and she said no I’m taking the sneakers back and no I can’t let you pay for them because “you didn’t reserve the pair.....you can come back after 3pm if there are unclaimed pairs.” I was like hold up me and my son both have platinum accounts and we have never had an issue like this in any other store or location and as many times as I’ve come here and seen you give your peeps multiples I’ve minded my business now you wanna pull technicalities? She basically ignored me until I said let me speak to the manager and after that I’m going to write to your corporate office and tell them exactly what happened today and what has happened in the past. The manager asked to speak to me privately and said sorry there was a misunderstanding and gave me a $20 gift card and sold me the sneakers. I don’t know why the footlocker employees are becoming so grimy but I’ve noticed a change in their demeanor. I usually come in with a smile and I’m polite but I feel negative energy from them right away.

Not wrong to say they’re milking it. Couldn’t help but notice I didn’t hit on the foot apps and seems like it’s harder than usual to get despite how widespread they appeared on the launch locator map. Guess I’ll just try on snkrs tomorrow
That’s the new way to appear like plenty available then stores get like 16 pairs including GS sizes.

Well technically it does say you have to be 13 years or older to have an account
I’m glad everything worked out and the manager took care of it
Does your son have more money spent than you?:lol:

Well I try to let him earn “sneakers” by doing chores etc. We both give him $100 so 2x $100 per week = $200 per week he has his own bank account. Being that I’m disabled he also gets $800 a month from social security but were saving that until he’s 18 so he will have a good head start like we didn’t have in life.

Well technically it does say you have to be 13 years or older to have an account

But if that was the case why wasn’t it a problem before? When he spent his money on “ non limited release stuff” I showed them he has platinum status on his phone. You can’t pick and choose when you want to enforce the rule was my main complaint and I told them I know they backdoor s**t because you see the same usual suspects when your going to cop but like I said I mind my business and don’t pocket watch nobody but don’t try to play me. I also told the we’ll call her “sales associate” you doing this cause you want to flip for $10 when my kid actually wanted these. ?‍♂️

Stores and employees aren’t consistent in anything
One time I was able to use a $20 reward on a jordan 1 QS which isn’t allowed
99% of the time I can’t use a reward on non QS releases
Sometimes when I pick up they don’t even ask for an ID or anything just the name and size
Other times I get asked for ID twice then they check my phone then they scan my phone ask for my phone number...

He buys sneakers he’s platinum on FTL and Champs but not FootAction. He has a nice little collection but my wife is already complaining that he should spend on other stuff. I told her well at least he’s not spending it on video games ? He’s 10 so I told her there is probably worse stuff he can spend it on.

Stores and employees aren’t consistent in anything
One time I was able to use a $20 reward on a jordan 1 QS which isn’t allowed
99% of the time I can’t use a reward on non QS releases
Sometimes when I pick up they don’t even ask for an ID or anything just the name and size
Other times I get asked for ID twice then they check my phone then they scan my phone ask for my phone number...
I was talking with a buddy of mine who use to work at FootAction and he said sometimes employees are Jealous because they aren’t able to get the sneakers for whatever reason and me using my military discount and copping for $143 would make them feel some type of way.

I’m gonna

I’m going to go on a f**king rant about FOOTLOCKER and their employees! I hit for my size 9.5 and my son hit on his GS pair size 5.5.Well we go to pick up at the FTL at a mall that is alittle further away(30 minutes) from my local mall which is about 5 minutes from me. I get there and the store is empty other than 2 people( let’s assume customers) sitting on the bench in the store I give her my phone with the reservation code and then my son (10 years old) hands her his with reservation for a size 5.5 (GS). Sorry if I offend anyone but this nappy headed *** sez oh how does he have an account? I’m like what? She sez I can’t sell him the shoe because he shouldn’t have an account due to age. I said you have to be kidding and she said no I’m taking the sneakers back and no I can’t let you pay for them because “you didn’t reserve the pair.....you can come back after 3pm if there are unclaimed pairs.” I was like hold up me and my son both have platinum accounts and we have never had an issue like this in any other store or location and as many times as I’ve come here and seen you give your peeps multiples I’ve minded my business now you wanna pull technicalities? She basically ignored me until I said let me speak to the manager and after that I’m going to write to your corporate office and tell them exactly what happened today and what has happened in the past. The manager asked to speak to me privately and said sorry there was a misunderstanding and gave me a $20 gift card and sold me the sneakers. I don’t know why the footlocker employees are becoming so grimy but I’ve noticed a change in their demeanor. I usually come in with a smile and I’m polite but I feel negative energy from them right away.

Sorry but you completely lost me & any sympathy when you used the “nappy headed” line.. I’m sure you’d be up in arms if anyone said anything derogatory about your disability there’s no need no matter how mad she made you to be a racist d!ck

Well I try to let him earn “sneakers” by doing chores etc. We both give him $100 so 2x $100 per week = $200 per week he has his own bank account. Being that I’m disabled he also gets $800 a month from social security but were saving that until he’s 18 so he will have a good head start like we didn’t have in life.

Youre a good parent glad everything worked out

Back
Top Bottom