Air Jordan II (2) Retro – Black – White | October 2010

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-summary.jpg

Decisions, decisions: Here’s another look at the Air Jordan II Retro Black/White that is currently scheduled for an October release; the black/white colorway shows a clear connection to the chocolate-and-cream sandwiched cookie with a black nubuck upper and white bottom sole. The mudguard also features a glossy finish above the pebbled material, and the white lace eyelets, Jordan Wings logo on the tongue, piping on the upper, and Jordan branding on the heel complete the black/white contrast perfectly. There are quite a lot of Air Jordan II varieties to choose from next month; which will be yours? Check out the Black/White Jordan II after the jump and let us know which Jordan II colorway you like best, and stick with Sneaker News for all Air Jordan Retro updates and information.
air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-1.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-2.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-3.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-4.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-5.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-6.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-7.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-8.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-9.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-10.jpg

--

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-summary.jpg

Decisions, decisions: Here’s another look at the Air Jordan II Retro Black/White that is currently scheduled for an October release; the black/white colorway shows a clear connection to the chocolate-and-cream sandwiched cookie with a black nubuck upper and white bottom sole. The mudguard also features a glossy finish above the pebbled material, and the white lace eyelets, Jordan Wings logo on the tongue, piping on the upper, and Jordan branding on the heel complete the black/white contrast perfectly. There are quite a lot of Air Jordan II varieties to choose from next month; which will be yours? Check out the Black/White Jordan II after the jump and let us know which Jordan II colorway you like best, and stick with Sneaker News for all Air Jordan Retro updates and information.
air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-1.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-2.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-3.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-4.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-5.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-6.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-7.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-8.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-9.jpg

air-jordan-ii-retro-black-white-new-images-10.jpg

--

Pretty nice. I'm not a huge fan of the II's, so I'll prob pass, but I like the clean colorway.

Pretty nice. I'm not a huge fan of the II's, so I'll prob pass, but I like the clean colorway.

I thought JB would've known what made the specific Chrome 2's worthy. The material (durabuck) and the NIKE on the back.

So they take that away, plus the chrome; but add patent leather and that Ashy Larry suede...
indifferent.gif

What is this? Seriously? Durabuck no longer an option for JB anymore?

I thought JB would've known what made the specific Chrome 2's worthy. The material (durabuck) and the NIKE on the back.

So they take that away, plus the chrome; but add patent leather and that Ashy Larry suede...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

indifferent.gif

That's the scary part, are they planning on not using Durabuck on those V's that are rumored to release next year?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

indifferent.gif

That's the scary part, are they planning on not using Durabuck on those V's that are rumored to release next year?

I'm not really feeling these. PL and the jordan on the back just don't look right too me. Thanks for the pics/info.

I'm not really feeling these. PL and the jordan on the back just don't look right too me. Thanks for the pics/info.

Back
Top Bottom