:::AIR JORDAN II APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 2 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

2nd pair of Jordans I ever bought. I remember walking into Footaction 2 weeks after release and they still had them

I love the Jordan IIs. The white/red/black colorway is the only Jordans I own now.

The bottom 2 shoes pictured in that collection pic on page 1 are of Nike Pythons. There seems to be a small following of the two shoes in Japan as I see thepythons on Yahoo JP and never on eBay. Also, smaller japanese shoe companies like Madfoot have made similar "paying homage copy" shoes of the twomodels like Nigo's Bapesta to AF1s.

Much appreciated. Those collection pics are sick.

thread needs more python's... nice stuff, although i souldn't have read this since it makes me impulsively want II's...

1117_large.jpg
8687GatoradeSDAirJordan.jpg

Obviously not my pics (I wish) just my contribution, my all white II lows are beat so this is the best i can do for now, nice heat familia.

Originally Posted by JLking

(old pic when they were DS)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. my favorite cdp's, imo, best cdp's that came out. gotmine off ebay, ds for 56 SHIPPED.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

So Mike did wear the II lows in games, what other lows did he wear?

Oh and those CP3s are nuts.

He wore low IIs, the black i.e. XI lows, blk/red patent XI lows, two PE XIII lows, and some XVII lows.

If only my 04 white varsity reds were a size 12, instead if 11.5 they would of been posted here rocking them.

Man, The II's never get love...I know y'all got more than that!!

Anyways, here's some more MJ shots....

2v8s7fa.jpg

2rdx07t.jpg

fuu8vb.jpg

2wmgun4.jpg

vrd6ac.jpg

23lxzz8.jpg

wbf5mq.jpg

e1ppw.jpg

20hkaw9.jpg

1j67tt.jpg

Back