AIR JORDAN II CANDY PACK .... Oct.2010

this is like a jolly rancher pack,, like come on.. they run out of ideas ,,, so they want to appeal to the younger gneration so they
throw a bunch of bright colors on a shoe.. like these 3 CW take no skill and effort to devolop, its just so sad.. cause i know these are gonna sell out
o well...

this is like a jolly rancher pack,, like come on.. they run out of ideas ,,, so they want to appeal to the younger gneration so they
throw a bunch of bright colors on a shoe.. like these 3 CW take no skill and effort to devolop, its just so sad.. cause i know these are gonna sell out
o well...

cant wait for these green ii's.. those yellow samples look good too but i'm getting too old for more all yellow kicks.

cant wait for these green ii's.. those yellow samples look good too but i'm getting too old for more all yellow kicks.

uh oh
smh.gif

this is just an attempt to target youth's pockets... who would prefer these over all green/yellow/red AF1's or Dunks? if that's your style...

this is just an attempt to target youth's pockets... who would prefer these over all green/yellow/red AF1's or Dunks? if that's your style...

Im sorry Jordan Brand is releasing all these terrible shoes... We get some great stuff like the oly 7's and space jams, and cool greys, then they try to exploit us by releasing something like this...

Im sorry Jordan Brand is releasing all these terrible shoes... We get some great stuff like the oly 7's and space jams, and cool greys, then they try to exploit us by releasing something like this...

Back
Top Bottom